The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wigan has beat Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal in the last few seasons...not sure what you're getting at?

Stoke, Wigan, West Ham and Sunderland are just a few teams that always upset the usual top 4 clubs...guess you're new to this.

Lmao nah bruh i don't wanna hear that lame excuse. Everybody gets upset here and there, and?! Still doesn't take away you guys havent won a damn thing since I was in gradeschool hahaha

went to bed before the final thinking that City was gonna steamroll over Wigan ...:rofl: :pimp:

where's [COLOR=#red]TheGoogler[/COLOR] at? no City,baby? :lol:
dude if you're still in here,tune in later if you really need to watch a Manchester club lift a major trophy... :evil:

You just brought up you won the UCL, LAST YEAR, apparently your comprehension level is that of a 4 year old.

The Invincible's > any Chelsea squad you could ever dream of putting together.

Typical Arsenal fan. Bringing up teams from ages ago that have nothing to do with the current time period. Everton is 4th all-time in league titles but you don't see their fans on here bringing up their glory years from the 1930s do you?

Chelsea have 3 league titles, 4 FA Cups, and a Champions League title since Arsenal last won a single trophy. Just shut up already. Your club is irrelevant.

No. Just no.

By your logic UCLA basketball is still the greatest program in the country because of all the titles they won decades ago. Go home Roger.

So you're basing your opinion on current form?

I guess LeBron is a better basketball player than Jordan, since we can't bring up the past.

My logic might've been good, but yours is great. :smokin

Last edited:
No. Just no.

By your logic UCLA basketball is still the greatest program in the country because of all the titles they won decades ago. Go home Roger.

So you're basing your opinion on current form?

I guess LeBron is a better basketball player than Jordan, since we can't bring up the past.

My logic might've been good, but yours is great. :smokin

Jordan has 6 NBA Titles, LeBron has 1.

Your logic is therefore horribly flawed.

100 hundred million dollars for a guy who hasn't even proved himself in European football yet. Un-believable.

If Real do it, I'm smelling the biggest flop in European history according to the money. Thought they'd learn after Kaka.

euros*

nearly 130M US

and Neymar has been "headed" for Barcelona for like 4 years now, dont take any neymar rumor serious until you see him holding up a new kit guys :D

Last edited:
went to bed before the final thinking that City was gonna steamroll over Wigan ...:rofl: :pimp:

where's [COLOR=#red]TheGoogler[/COLOR] at? no City,baby? :lol:
dude if you're still in here,tune in later if you really need to watch a Manchester club lift a major trophy... :evil:

>D

14k8ivs.gif

Arsenal > Chelsea.

Anybody who truly knows footie, knows this.

In the past, yes. But your clubs current and future doesn't look very bright, while Chelsea's does.

I suggest you get passed your history before you sound like a Liverpool fan...

Laugh at Chelsea all you want, but they just won the CL and may possibly win the Europa league while qualifying for next seasons CL. Say what you want, that's pretty impressive.

Meanwhile Arsenal struggled to qualify for CL, and will probably battle to do the same next season.

Last edited:
^Damn, thats gonna be rough for Man United supporters. 

You always gotta respect a player that stays with the same club their entire career

This is how it feels to be City! This is how it feels to be small! This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all! Nothing at all!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty crazy when you think there's a whole generation who have never known a Man Utd team without Fergie in charge or Scholes in the side. Obviously Football is a forever changing landscape, but this really does feel like the end of an era.

^Damn, thats gonna be rough for Man United supporters. 

You always gotta respect a player that stays with the same club their entire career

So rare to find a 1-club man. Not sure if we'll ever have them again in top flight footy...

Outside of the likes of Barce

Last edited:
So in 20 minutes, Dempsey has...

-Given away a free kick that led to Stoke's goal
-Taken Charlie Adam's studs to his ankle
-Had a goal ruled out for offside
-Scored from 30 yards out
-And now takes an elbow to the face

Busy man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom