The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Have to respect Lampard for what what he's achieved, whatever I feel about Chelsea, that's an impressive feat for a midfielder, especially in this day and age. 

Doesn't really matter what happens in the other games because I doubt Spurs will even get past Stoke anyway 
mean.gif

Gonna root for Wigan here just because they're the underdogs.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Besides the article I posted I don't really know anything about him. Some people on tweeter said good things about him. I'm surprised this article didn't mention Miquel who was at the academy. I believe I posted something a couple of weeks ago. How Arsenal was in talks with 3 youngsters from La Masia. Good to see that we were able to close in on at least one of them. Well, if he doesn't reach his potential, Barca can have him back :lol: Have you come across any news about the American boy at La Masia, Ben Lenderman? He signed a two year deal, at the end there would be an assessment. I believe it ends this year.

Arsenal has been offloading a lot of youth players. I've read about a handful of players inviting back for a second trial. Should be an interesting summer on all levels :lol:

As for Rooney, I believe it's 250K per week, but regardless they are both high, even for Bayern. Plus, I haven't read anything that said they were interested in him but only him wanting to go there :lol: . Not like there is any room for him. I can't see him going to P$G, especially if Ibra is still there. But they do pay nicely. As for Chelsea...if he wants to be that guy. They do have the money. That move is a leap of sorts, even though with some tweaks they will be more threatening next season. As stated above, if he is willing to take a pay cut, well, that grants more options.

I haven't come across anything about the American kid at La Masia. I have been looking from time to time but nada. I've also looked for updates about the Korean & Japanese kids they have but also nothing.

There's a kid from Tampa that's at Bayern's youth academy but I haven't come across any recent news about him either...

I remember seeing videos of those two Asian boys some time ago, hopefully we'll find out more about them soon. Julian Green? Last I heard, he was called up for one of the US youth teams. I did find his father on twitter :lol: I know there's another American at Bayern but his name escapes me. Both of them are dual-citizens through one of their parents which is a little worrisome.

Julian Green (Tampa, FL) is the name of the one kid at the Bayern Youth academy. Didn't know there was another American there. Tried finding some stuff on them know but nada.

I posted vids of the Japanese kid & the Korean kid in here a while back but it looks like there isn't anything new.

I wonder if the Juve locker room has a section devoted to hair product...

Wish I could watch the City - Wigan FA cup...

Man City are a bunch of frauds. Ownership all the way down to the players. Bunch of over-priced hounds. :lol:

Good that they're getting rid of Mancini, but to bring on Pellegrini? Oh boy

As if that goal didnt hurt my damn soul enough, I gotta hear Ian Wright giggling and clapping after it happens >: >: >:

Wigan looked like the better squad for the majority of the game in all honesty, but it hurts 10x worse when you gotta watch it happen in the 91st :smh:

And that's why the FA cup is so special! 

Now forget all that celebrating nonsense, get your butts back to training and beat the scumbags in mid-week 
laugh.gif

The better team won. Don't think Tevez should have subbed out, don't know what Mancini was thinking. Congrats to Wigan.

Back
Top Bottom