The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Radamel Falcao has agreed to join AS Monaco. (Source: Sky Italia)
Didn't see that one coming... 
nerd.gif

Club prez and coach deny it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8705731/

@ESPNFC

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed to Sky Sports that Wayne Rooney has asked for a transfer away from Manchester United. #MUFC

SAF says he decided to retire in December after his wife's (of 40+ years) sister died.

She became very withdrawn after that (her sister was her best friend) and he believes he owes her more of his time.

He only told his brother last week Tuesday, and he told his kids around March.

@ESPNFC
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed to Sky Sports that Wayne Rooney has asked for a transfer away from Manchester United. #MUFC

Don't really see him teaming up with CR7 but where else would he go that's out of England (assuming part of why he wants out is to leave the premier league for a new challenge) and has a fit that makes sense for him.

BREAKING NEWS: Sir Alex has confirmed that Wayne Rooney has requested for a transfer and that he had also asked not to be included in the squad against Swansea

Cut him loose...

Get the best price we can.

Bring in Fellaini, Baines, Strootman and one other striker and possibly Bale.
Give Powell more minutes.
Bring Tyler Blackett up from the Academy and let him go on loan.

Sell Nani, Anderson, Young (if we can lol)...

@ESPNFC

Don't really see him teaming up with CR7 but where else would he go that's out of England (assuming part of why he wants out is to leave the premier league for a new challenge) and has a fit that makes sense for him.

Problem is those wages are so damn high that only Real, Chelsea, City, PSG and Anzhi fit the bill

And if it's about a new challenge then that's PSG and Anzhi.

Madrid wouldn't want Rooney unless Mourinho stays, he'd love to have him there, I'm sure.

Still, Don't see any team paying more than 20 million for the dude, but you never know with the PSG's and Man City's of the world. They defy logic.

Saw the OG and just saw Messi on the bench... in a polo shirt. Did he reaggravate his injury?

such a wave of emotion for me man, id like to call myself a neutral cause i really do like alot of teams but manchester united is the team i feel the most passion for its a bitter sweet day

Alex Ferguson talk's about Rooney and his decision of retiring.

(Btw, there needs to be more sharing of videos in this thread, like the NBA thread.)

*Also here is Porto's game winning goal to steal the League from Benfica in the Classico.

The reactions, Benfica Manager dropping to floor, and fans running on the field. :pimp:

Last edited:
Sturridge quietly with a hat trick today.

Love how we started the season with Sturridge, Lukaku, and Torres...sent off Sturridge and Lukaku...and now they both have more league goals than Torres this year.

Back
Top Bottom