The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Anyone watching??? 
nerd.gif

@RobHarris

ESPN says Milan-Roma briefly suspended due to apparent racist abuse in stands

I hope we finally give Lukaku a chance next season. I've had enough of watching Torres struggle out there.

Rooney sure knows how to burn a bridge huh. Could've at least played the last game with your squad before just abandoning ship :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Anyone watching??? 
nerd.gif

@RobHarris
ESPN says Milan-Roma briefly suspended due to apparent racist abuse in stands

I just tuned in, and the game is still on...

I guess they resumed...

And yeah...I think Lukaku will be back at the blues next season. He's shown tremendous growth and great composure in front of goal...

Muntari got sent off for hugging the ref. :lol:

Milan's gold kits are hideous though. :x

Future is bright.

RT @TransferNewsCen: Chelsea's on loan keeper, Thibaut Courtois has been awarded the Zamora. It's given to the best goalkeeper in La Liga.

Last edited:
Lukaku is going to be a good player, chance to be special. Chelsea should give him a shot. How are Chelsea going to get rid of Torres tho? If Mourinho comes in, he's not going to give him the time of day.

Lukaku is going to be a good player, chance to be special. Chelsea should give him a shot. How are Chelsea going to get rid of Torres tho? If Mourinho comes in, he's not going to give him the time of day.

Wasn't Atl Madrid interested?

Radamel Falcao has agreed to join AS Monaco. (Source: Sky Italia)
Didn't see that one coming... 
nerd.gif

Club prez and coach deny it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8705731/

Yea, they would :lol:
Regardless, Monaco will be making moves this summer. Newly promoted, limitless funds and looking for glory.
P$G just won the league at Lyon. Their summer should be interesting also.

What got Muntari so riled up?

Wasn't Atl Madrid interested?

I remember reading that if Chelsea wanted Falcao, Atl. wanted to do a swap for Torres and Courtois or something to that effect. I know for sure, they want to hold onto Courtois. It's not like Chelsea is gonna play him next season

Last edited:
Chelsea could always do Torres next year like we did Flourent Malouda this year. :lol:

What a crazy finish in the lower division though. :wow: :pimp:

Epic finish.

Can someone explain why Rooney want out all of a sudden
Could be Lack of playing time, hasn't been able to play his natural position all season, Moyes (his old Everton manager) managing who he never got along with, Alex Ferguson retiring, maybe it's just time to move on.

All those could be the reasons. In actuality those are pretty good reasons honestly.

I think it has to do with Ferguson leaving. Cause Ferguson is leaving maybe it was like a signal for him to move on as well.

Can someone explain why Rooney want out all of a sudden
Could be Lack of playing time, hasn't been able to play his natural position all season, Moyes (his old Everton manager) managing who he never got along with, Alex Ferguson retiring, maybe it's just time to move on.

All those could be the reasons. In actuality those are pretty good reasons honestly.

Oh I see....makes sense

Chelsea could always do Torres next year like we did Flourent Malouda this year. :lol:

What a crazy finish in the lower division though. :wow: :pimp:

Epic finish.

The final game of the season in the league was better....

But I'll admit I'm a bit biased.....

Much of my family supports Rovers and many are season ticket holders so they were going nuts from the result and naturally the fashion in which it came about. League champions after a tough season and with it automatic promotion --> to giving away a pen in the final minute and staring playoffs and the crap shoot that comes with to in horror --> to euphoria with a missed PK a dramatic winner and thus a crowned championship and promotion all in the space of 1min. Madness. I really wish there was a way to watch their games, not just random highlights, hopefully I'll figure out a way next season.

I hope they stay up in the championship and dont fall back out again next season as its so tough to get out once you're in it (Ask their rivals Leeds who are a MUCH bigger club how hard it is go up) but who knows its seems like they've got a good manager, maybe he can get them to push for promotion up to the PL...that'd be ******g awesome!

Sometimes I feel like latching onto a lower division club to hedge all of my invested interest in the PL and the rest of europe. 

For whatever reason the last 2 years just haven't been that compelling to me but I got a feeling the next year will be epic.

Just watched that Watford finish...omg...that was insane man.

#1 reason why soccer >*

Another great weekend of Football. Barca able to close out & get the La Liga title back from Los Blancos & maybe even close out with 100 points. I haven't been able to watch the game against Atletico because of my son's game & running around prepping for Mother's Day dinner at our house so I'll watch it sometime this week.

Did get to watch parts of SAF's final game, glad the Reds were able to win at his final game. The one banner with the silhouette of all the silverware he & the Reds have won was incredible. Best banner in a stadium I've ever seen. Pure class. It's going to be weird not seeing him managing his side next year.

I wonder how that guy that interviewed MIla Kunis feels about that Watford win. I remember he talked about being a Watford supporter in that interview & the one with Robert Downy Jr.

What's with Neuer dumping beer on the woman in that vid above?

Back
Top Bottom