The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

100k +- City fans when they won
670k United fans when they won

BOOOOOM!

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 4m
Breaking News: Manchester City sack Roberto Mancini. More throughout the night on #ssn

Don't be mad...UPS is hirin...

:lol:

But what a clown show, City has no class.
Rumors are that he will go to Monaco

^^ with those Falcao rumours to Monaco it comes as no surprise why he'd be happy to go...

City couldn't even wait til after the last game of the season to let him go? :smh:

I think the way he lost control of his stars is what really got the Sheik fired up...

However...Mancini in 3 full seasons got a league title and a FA cup. Sacked.

Wenger produced 8 seasons of solid financial statements. Still contracted.

Last edited:
Mancini's compensation is approximately 28million pounds.

Kind of shows the side state of modern day football. You don't perform in one year, and you're fired. First two seasons for Fergie I believe he finished around 11th.
Then they cut him off before they even let him say goodbye on sunday....after he delivered their first trophy in over 30 years...smh pretty disgraceful way to end the relationship....

dope Timbers vids but sense strong gay pride obviously. is the manager gay or anything? the camera went to him and he's wearing a pink vest but I don't want to make assumptions about anything

no, i dont know the exact story but there was alot of gay rights x MLS stuff this week i think its just a tribute

EDIT: actually i think thats the chivas manager the person behind the camera pointed at

Last edited:
Doubt it. He was already done. Not seriously challenging United in the league and the CL failure did him in.

dope Timbers vids but sense strong gay pride obviously. is the manager gay or anything? the camera went to him and he's wearing a pink vest but I don't want to make assumptions about anything

alot of people wear pink to honor mothers day as well

That Mata-Hazard-Oscar midfield is only going to get better. :pimp: hopefully an added forward this summer will make them even more dangerous

So Mancini is sacked. Now Pellegrini will come in and he'll be sacked in about 2 years.

Great gameplay City.

what about marin and de bruyne? and lampard, if they let him go, thats just ridiculous
de bruyne just asked for a transfer to Dortmund :smokin

Mancini shouldnt have been fired. Next yr would have been ideal for them to recover (chelsea still building and SAF gone). You cannot compare Mancinis/Citys success to that of arsenal. if you spend close to a billion dollars I would expect some silverware too. Can you imagine Wenger with that bankroll? I have no doubt he would have won more than just 1 PL title. City has underperformed in both Lg and UCL. But city was and will continue to be drawn into the tougher group stages. We cant forget they also did horrendous in the transfer market this past yr.

Back
Top Bottom