The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Also I really dont get the reason people have a go at Arsenal so much on here, next to nobody here actually has ties to England and the clubs they support so the hatred in your heart isn't real...most are just trying too hard + none of the Arsenal fans on here talk **** about other clubs (well maybe Jada :lol:) but people talk **** about Arsenal like its the thing to do or as if they/we deserve it. Conrats your teams spent an *** ton and won some trophies with a bunch of mercenaries. Yey!!!!!!

:smokin

Lol I like you, but this right here is BS to the fullest. Piers Morgan is an accurate representation of 95% of Arsenal fans I've met/talked to, more concerned with what United/Tottenham are doing then the own well being of the club. That along with the refusal to accept that you guys aren't half the team you were a couple seasons ago is why people constantly talk badly about Arsenal.

I have to agree here. Arsenal fans are consistently talking about Spurs or United or even Chelsea. Everytime United lose, they're the first to come up trolling with all kinds of comments. Everytime I pull an Arsenal fans card on that non-sense they all say "yeah well we KNOW we haven't won in ages, we know we won't win, just let us be" smh all while proceeding to bash Spurs/United/Chelsea/City

This is an Adidas shirt of Bale... what's interesting about it is how he's being portrayed.  That head-piece makes him resemble The Monkey King (Chinese folklore). 

Quite surprised he actually agreed to it! 

4bf3f4e8027d9_n.jpg

Random tidbit ~ The Monkey King is known as 孫悟空.  Incidentally, the anime Dragon Ball is based on this tale. 

Back
Top Bottom