The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I apologize to all the Real Madrid fans out there on behalf of Portuguese people.

We're completely crazy and hot headed. Ronaldo and Jose showed it.

Real should have won this game easily. But it's looks destined for Atletico to finally get there shot.

They say a United scout was in Madrid a few days ago....not to talk to Ronaldo...

But to Di Maria...

Wouldn't suprise me if Ronaldo, Higuain, Mourinho leave that Di Maria would also be looking to the door...

Can't wait for the Spanish critics.

Jose this, Jose that. Like it was his fault they hit the post 4 times and dudes couldn't finish point blank shots. Real played so much better.

I'll guarantee you this, the Spanish media will give Ronaldo a huge pass and praise him for his play because they're shaking in there boots that he may walk away.

Last edited:
First season for Mourinho with no trophy at all....let's see if he takes a sabbatical all of a sudden....

Diego Simeone, since taking over the club in December 2011, he's taken the club from 10th to 3rd and won 4 trophies.

Thank You Sir Alex ‏@malayarora 1m
FACT: Since Cristiano Ronaldo left for Real Madrid he has won 2 trophies. In that same time, Manchester United have won 5.

Last edited:
First season for Mourinho with no trophy at all....let's see if he takes a sabbatical all of a sudden....

Diego Simeone, since taking over the club in December 2011, he's taken the club from 10th to 3rd and won 4 trophies.

FACT: Since Cristiano Ronaldo left for Real Madrid he has won 2 trophies. In that same time, Manchester United have won 5.

Ehh, United didn't have to deal with Barca though, but that damn

Ronaldo should have never left. Man U could have had even more titles, and a champions league if he stayed. Not to mention he was a walking legend in Man U, the Spaniards don't love him the same. They're too busy loving Saint Iker Casillas and thinking he's a walking god.

But he took on the challenge of trying to beat that Barcelona team(the best team of all time in my opinion). I respect him for his determination and taking on the challenge.

I'm not panicking as a RM supporter.

Bright future with Varane, Ramos, Coentrao, Marcelo defensively.

It seems Mou may bring Khedira with him to the Bridge.

I'd like to see Pipa go. Di Maria seems to be a target of both Manchester clubs.

Wish List: Dream scenario would be Neymar and Bale. Or Falcao.

More realistic options are Kun, Cavani, Wazza.

The nervous uncertainty is predicated around CR7's rumored departure. Cannot replace a footballer of his quality.

The Spanish don't seem to be too fond of anybody who isn't one of their own.

They don't even like each other :lol: A lot of people in Spain are only loyal to their own regions (Catalunya, Basque, etc). They all unite in their dislike of Castillians though

Thanks to Mourinho, my Portuguese family and their descendants in Spain have had a rough time at matches the past several years (even though they're Barca fans) cause idiots think that all Portuguese people are like Mourinho. They're glad to see that he's leaving :lol:

Last edited:
abovelegit: No disputing Nastasic is a young talent, but he's no Varane.

What reason did Mancini have for splitting up the successful Kompany and Lescott pairing in central defense from a year previous?

The Spanish don't seem to be too fond of anybody who isn't one of their own.

It's the Spanish, thats what they do.

They win all these major international trophies and most of those players weren't even Spanish. The Spain domination of international tournaments was completely due to the Catalan/Barcelona bred players. It was a Catalan system, run by Catalan players that won them these championships.

But who do you see holding the trophy? Iker Casillas. Who's picture boy? Iker Casillas. But Real Madrid is the club of the "King", the club of Spanish pride. The club of Franco going back to the civil war.

We're talking about a goalkeeper here man :lol:. The Spain team would have still won those championships with Valdes.

The Catalans I knew didn't even care if Spain won the world cup, they just wanted to see there Barcelona players be happy and get a trophy for there resume.

At the end of the day Real Madrid contributed nothing to theSpain's international success, but they want the credit for it. Then when Real buy the best players in the world and managers (who aren't Spanish) and they win some titles - who get's the shine? Ramos or Iker Casillas once again.

Real is becoming a joke man. There youth system is trash, they learned nothing from the Galatico era, and there exactly what a football team should not be.

Thats why Mourinho is hated, because he challenges all of these discrepancies. I don't blame him. Like he said "It's hard being Portuguese in Spain". And I'm sure it's been hard for Ronaldo as well and he's felt the same way. (Remember "I'm Sad").

I've been rooting for Real to win because of Ronaldo and the Portuguese players in they have, but I never respected that front office and there methods. Barca has done it right and it's time for Real to take notice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom