The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Honestly, if I was Moyes, I would through RVP in for the deal for Lewa.

Dude is performing at the top level consistently, less injury history than RVP, and he's about 6 years younger....

Dortmund would not be able to pay RVP wages, no shot at that.

Just would have to sign Lewa outright with the transfer and keep RVP.

Still think it's Chelsea's tho. He's Mou's type.

I just remembered Friedel declared for bankruptcy a few years ago too.

No wonder he's doing analysis work for Fox :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has underlined his commitment to the Barclays Premier League club by signing a one-year contract extension.

The 24-year-old Argentina international is now contracted to City until 2017, the club confirmed today.

Aguero joined City from Atletico Madrid in 2011 for £38million and ensured his place in the club's history books when he scored the last-gasp winning goal against QPR to seal the 2011/12 Premier League title and end the Blues' 44-year wait for the title.

Aguero recently played down talks of a move away from the Etihad in the summer, saying: "I'm very happy at City and I feel very appreciated. It's been barely two years since I've arrived and sometimes I feel like I've been here for all my life.

"I have a fantastic relationship with the fans, and that always reminds me of our title and that goal against QPR. I can never forget that moment.

"Now I am looking forward to next season and pushing hard to win the title again."

Aguero had been linked with a move back to Spain, with Real Madrid believed to be interested in signing the striker.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2ULCXcLUn
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

nthat.gif

I'm just sad the season is over :frown:

I'm looking forward to what Chelsea and Juventus can do next year in the CL. I think both teams are a striker away from being beasts

Clark Whitney ‏@Mr_Bundesliga 5m
The rest of Jupp's quote of course is: "I expect Gündogan, Reus, Hummels, Piszczek & Subotic to follow. Hell, even Schieber" #TongueInCheek

Clark Whitney ‏@Mr_Bundesliga 8m
Heynckes: "I give my successor a perfectly functioning team. Mario Götze is signed & Robert Lewandowski won't have to wait much longer!"

Clark Whitney ‏@Mr_Bundesliga 15m
Heynckes drops a big hint: "I have already decided what to do after June? Retire? No, you will learn that after the Pokal final"

We're playing a bunch of U18s and players about to retire while City has trotted out their whole damn 1st team. City mad desperate to gain US fans. :lol:

This game was unreal :smokin

Robben been my boy for a long time. He was better to redeem himself after those 3 big chances.

very dope game.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 8m
Neymar da Silva (father): "He chose Barça? I won't say anything now, he wants to announce it to Santos' fans, tomorrow yes." [sportv]
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 11m
Neymar da Silva (father): "Neymar has made a decision. He listened to his heart. He chose the team that fits his style best." [sportv]
Expand

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 15m
Neymar, who chose Barcelona, had received six offers, the highest from Chelsea. According to his father, announcement tomorrow. [sportv]

I really don't want Neymar on Barca. Alves dives enough, now we have to deal with this clown :x

My son's team participated in a Memorial Day weekend tournament - Elite Soccer Columbia (MD) Invitational.

We got beat 4-0 in the first game & came back & won our next game 4-1. We made it through to the semi final tomorrow though. Wish us luck tomorrow!

Watching the CL final I DVR'd. Had to constantly fight the urge to read the comments in here or check the score...

My son's team participated in a Memorial Day weekend tournament - Elite Soccer Columbia (MD) Invitational.

We got beat 4-0 in the first game & came back & won our next game 4-1. We made it through to the semi final tomorrow though. Wish us luck tomorrow!

Watching the CL final I DVR'd. Had to constantly fight the urge to read the comments in here or check the score...

:smokin

good luck my man.

Shouldn't Dante picked up a second yellow for his foul in the box?

I think bayern should have been down to 9 men, Dante with his two incidents and between ribery's blatant elbow and the simulation everywhere on the pitch they both should have been off

Back
Top Bottom