The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Is BM's Dante really Brazilian? Man is a straight up thug... Lol, he don't look like he knows what Joga Bonito is...

Last edited:
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 8m
Neymar da Silva (father): "He chose Barça? I won't say anything now, he wants to announce it to Santos' fans, tomorrow yes." [sportv]
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 11m
Neymar da Silva (father): "Neymar has made a decision. He listened to his heart. He chose the team that fits his style best." [sportv]
Expand

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 15m
Neymar, who chose Barcelona, had received six offers, the highest from Chelsea. According to his father, announcement tomorrow. [sportv]

Chelsea with the highest bid eh? :lol:

Did Bayern wear there 2013-14 kits today?

Last edited:
FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 17m
.@Njr92, welcome to FC Barcelona!
Expand

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 18m
FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Santos for Neymar. The Brazilian player will join FC Barcelona for the next five seasons.
Expand

It's official. Barca adds another world class diver.

can't help but feel a little happy for Robben...maybe he has finally shaken off that "choker" tag on him...

and Neymar signing for Barca means that Thiago either finds a new club or a new kit number 'cos Neymar sure as hell gonna get that #11...

Last edited:
I'm actually happy for Heynckes. after coming back to BM, he's handled all the talent his side has with a deft touch. I really like how he was able to bring along Kroos & Alaba on a team that already has a lot of talented players. He's really revitalized this team & I hope he has a nice retirement.

He's not going to flop. He was on a Brazil squad with Oscar, Lucas, Hulk, Pato, Damiao, Kaka, etc and was the best player. He'll be fine.

Don't let your hate for his flopping and Barca in general blind you. He's overhyped, but he won't be anything near a flop.

He's not going to flop. He was on a Brazil squad with Oscar, Lucas, Hulk, Pato, Damiao, Kaka, etc and was the best player. He'll be fine.

Don't let your hate for his flopping and Barca in general blind you. He's overhyped, but he won't be anything near a flop.

oh man watch out for the Brazil squad that lost to Mexico in the Olympics and have not one anything for years and wont anytime soon

oh man watch out for the Brazil squad that lost to Mexico in the Olympics and have not one anything for years and wont anytime soon

Your point being?

For the price they got him at, that is a freaking steal no matter what you may think of him. Monaco paid 45m for Rodriguez for heavens sake

that Mexico team is getting to at least the semi finals next year..

la maquina winning it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Is BM's Dante really Brazilian? Man is a straight up thug... Lol, he don't look like he knows what Joga Bonito is...

:lol: but he gets the job done. Still don't know how he wasn't sent off. He's from the same city as Adriana Lima

Last edited:
ima american football stan.....but soccer comes in 2nd.....god damn this is an exciting sport.....wish I was into it before being 24 
laugh.gif

Born and raised in San Francisco with strong Portuguese roots, my first memory of soccer was my uncle dragging me along to his city league games when I was four. In addition to that, I remember watching the World Cup in 90 and 94. Still hated soccer so much that I completely ignore the 98 World Cup. It wasn't until 02, when i was 19 and in portugal that I got a full exposure of the game, develpoed an understanding of the game and an appreciation. I always tell people that I was always a football, basketball, baseball, hockey guy. But when you're out of the country and and no one else cares about your American sports, there's nothing you can do except deal with it and watch what everybody else is watching. Then you'll get hooked.. Well that's how it was for me.

I might have to say soccer is my favorite sport right now and probably will be for the rest of my life. But it kinda sucks tHat most of my friends are "every four years" kind of fan and I just end up going to bars alone to watch the games if I don't drag my girlfriend with me.

You know Kagawa is not Lewandowskis biggest fan right? Kagawa think he's too selffish....he's publicly said that....

Yeah I knew of that, but just for the sake of seeing Kagawa maybe start games and at least play more minutes with a familiar face (history aside), if they sign Lewandowski, I'd hope that they would at least try out the Dortmund pair together just to see what happens. Really the worst that could happen is Kagawa plays like he already does now, and just cant seem to fully click with the MU style of play regardless of who is in the lineup. Best case is that he regains the effectiveness he had at Dortmund, which he has clearly been lacking in the EPL.

Back
Top Bottom