The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Anyone seen this guy's designs from SportsLogos? A "Europeanized" MLS.

Pretty sick work.

1368387559-nycfc-induction.png

1369842576-nycfc-induction-2.png

1368387567-lac-induction.png

1368387574-wdcfc-induction.png

1368387585-ss-induction.png

1368387596-cafc-induction.png

1370034757-asj-introduction.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/92654-soccer-an-europeanized-mls-san-jose-added/

Curious to see how the US comes out and plays today vs ze Germans...hope they don't get rocked :smh:

So arsenal fans would rather spend 25-30 on cesc (really not needed) just to ensure another club doesn't get him then spending that on a player you actually need ?

Not sure why you think we don't need him. We had trouble creating a lot during the season. Cesc playing CAM would by himself create a ton of chances for our forwards. He would link up well with Santi who could move back to the LW he was playing at the end of last season. Cazorla and maybe a few games from Rosicky are the only 2 who have proven they can play that role and none would play it better than Fabregas. Arsenal needs another creative midfielder even if it's not Cesc.

Santi is better out wide. I rather we sign a DM first. Arteta can play the CAM role also. Ramsey in that role, well he hasn't turned out into the Cesc replacement we hoped for. And many people want Jack in that role. I do like them in the box-to-box role, I don't think they are ready for the CAM role. Wenger may play OX more centrally this year too. I would love to see Cecs in a Gunners kit again. As Santi, Rosicky, Arteta aren't getting younger...replacements are needed.

After watching recent Barca games, especially yesterday. You can see how vital Cesc is. He may not be first choice when everyone is fit. But he's important. I don't see them selling him unless he hands in a transfer request and forces a move.

Neguesha :evil:

I'm pretty sure she's Italian too.

Nah she's Belgian I believe but :evil: :evil: nonetheless

Didn't he offer her up to Madrid if they won their CL semi or something? :lol:

She's Belgian. Fanny Neguesha. She's a model, I think shes been living in Italy for some years now. Apparently, they had a big break-up type fight about that comment. Not surprising :lol:

City signed Thierry Ambrose from Auxerre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom