The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Arsenal has a buy back option. IF Barcelona want to sell him, they have to offer him to Arsenal first for a fee between 20-25m . As Jada says if Cesc leaves he pretty much has to go to Arsenal. Simple as that. Cesc respects Wenger and wants to play first team football. That's why he would go to Arsenal. No guarantee he gets that at United or City either anyway. I mean I"m sure he plays allot at those teams but I think he wants to be the MAN again like he was at Arsenal. I don't think he moves anywhere this summer though.

This Bayern team is something special....

They have demolished or swept aside so many teams...

Wow...

Yeah Bayern with the thorough demolition...team is definitely special and are only getting stronger

Yeah Bayern with the thorough demolition...team is definitely special and are only getting stronger

In light of recent teams, it's incredible watching them demolish their opponents without a Messi or Ronaldo. Great group of players and they just seem to gel exceptionally well....

Last edited:
Does this give Pep more pressure? This is the best Bayern team if all time, best German team of all time.

I don't understand what he can do better lol.

Does this give Pep more pressure? This is the best Bayern team if all time, best German team of all time.

I don't understand what he can do better lol.

Pressure if def on. Not saying he MUST win the treble....but winning the league should be a given, seeing how BVB is going through a purge, and going really far in the CL, I'm talking finals.....it's a must....

Griezmann & Vela
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Golazo de Two Saints

Mallorca going down though and GDS off to yet another club this summer. Perhaps Valencia? Would be nice to see him play in the Champions League if it goes their way tonight.

Last edited:
The Blaugrana finish the season with 100 points & the La Liga title. Not bad for an "off year".

Great to see the Barca players wearing Merci Abidal tshirts.

Merci Abidal & adieu, mon cher ami...

Last edited:
So arsenal fans would rather spend 25-30 on cesc (really not needed) just to ensure another club doesn't get him then spending that on a player you actually need ?

Not sure why you think we don't need him. We had trouble creating a lot during the season. Cesc playing CAM would by himself create a ton of chances for our forwards. He would link up well with Santi who could move back to the LW he was playing at the end of last season. Cazorla and maybe a few games from Rosicky are the only 2 who have proven they can play that role and none would play it better than Fabregas. Arsenal needs another creative midfielder even if it's not Cesc.

Pressure if def on. Not saying he MUST win the treble....but winning the league should be a given, seeing how BVB is going through a purge, and going really far in the CL, I'm talking finals.....it's a must....

Bayerns subs would be able to win the league next year, I agree, the league is mandatory, they're far beyond any team in the Bundesliga talent wise. Going to be a walk in the park.

CL is def the goal.

Push the button. Bayern on the way to the treble now.

the elite seven:

Bayern Munich (2012–13) - Bundesliga,DFB Pokal,UEFA Champions League

Internazionale (2009–10) - Serie A,Coppa Italia,UEFA Champions League

Barcelona (2008–09) - La Liga,Copa del Rey,UEFA Champions League

Manchester United(1998–99) - Premier League,FA Cup,UEFA Champions League

PSV Eindhoven (1987–88) - Eredivisie,KNVB Cup,European Cup

Ajax (1971–72) - Eredivisie,KNVB Cup,European Cup

Celtic (1966–67) - Scottish Football League,Scottish Cup,European Cup

Ajax on that elite seven list
pimp.gif
also interesting 1 of only 2 teams from the same nation there

congrats on Real Soceidad for making the CL cut in the last day on a needed victory. 1st time ever for them?

Back
Top Bottom