The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

United signed a LB
Buttner.
yup,Alexander Buttner from Vitesse Arnhem...
it's not official yet but i heard he's already in Manchester for a medical...
last i checked,the transfer fee was 3.9m pounds...

frankly,i've never even heard of this dude but he seems to have a good rating on FIFA12... :lol:

FC Dallas just five points behind vancouver and galaxy for last playoff spot. game at galaxy on sunday.

frankly,i've never even heard of this dude but he seems to have a good rating on FIFA12... :lol:

Fifa is how I found out about Lucas Moura, Van der Wiel and a couple other young players from less popular leagues... I was always like "who the hell is this Lucas kid?" lol

anytime I hear a rumor of a player who Ive never heard of I goto FIFA and see what they are about I couldn't find this buttner guy when I looked earlier

8:25: Balotelli jacking the camera lens from the photographer. :lol:
10:34: Balotelli smacking Nasri, Nasri kicked Balotelli back. :rofl:

Anyone hear the rumor that ferguson asked for Kaká

Season long loan.

Might, or might not happen.

That's just trying to bring some mature backup for the midfield for European games.

Sahin is expected to be at training at 4pm today with Arsenal.

Don't know if this was already posted or not, if so disregard.

beautiful....Ancelotti got tossed for kicking a waterbottle at the ref too :lol:, even though its way early in the season, I love when money grabbing teams who just buy players with outrageous transfers struggle like this

• Brazil international attacking midfielder Kaka, 30, has been offered to Manchester United on a season-long loan as Real Madrid prepare for the arrival of Luka Modric. - Daily Mail
  • United look set to bolster their ranks with the signing of 23-year-old left-back Alexander Buttner from Vitesse Arnhem. - Manchester Evening News
  • Manchester City have joined Chelsea in the race to sign Fiorentina's 22-year-old forward Stevan Jovetic. - Metro
  • City will enter the transfer market for a new striker if the knee injury Sergio Aguero suffered in Sunday's victory over Southampton is serious. - the Guardian
  • Chelsea are likely to sign Victor Moses if they meet Wigan's £9m valuation of the 21-year-old forward. - Daily Telegraph
  • Striker Michael Owen, 32, is close to joining Everton on a free transfer after being released by Manchester United. - Daily Mail
  • AC Milan will step up their efforts to land 24-year-old Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in a swap deal with centre-back Philippe Mexes, 30. - the Sun
  • Tottenham have made a shock move to sign 28-year-old Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh. - Daily Mirror
  • Charlie Adam has been informed that he can leave Liverpool for offers of more than £5m, while fellow midfielder Joe Cole, 30, is also available for transfer. - the Times (subscription)
  • Sunderland have lodged a £10m bid for Manchester City's 25-year-old midfielder Adam Johnson. - Daily Mail
  • Daniel Agger, 27, is ready to sign a lucrative new deal with Liverpool and snub Manchester City - despite the defender's red card in the opening-day defeat at West Brom. - Daily Mirror

If this was to Adebayor, I can't imagine all the Tweets that Arsenal fans have Tweeted to Van Persie.
Bruh, you don't wanna know. Some even went as far as abusing his wife who is also on twitter. Ruthless!
laugh.gif

Some cats out there are wildin out...
0.jpg

Burning+Robin+van+Persie's+11-12+home+shirt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bought a Van Persie jersey summer of 2010, this was before the captaincy and his incredible season. I still have it but I'm not going to burn it or anything that extreme, just not going to wear it again. Thing is, I rarely buy player jerseys(last one was Henry in our final year at Highbury) but with Van Persie, I just thought he was different, like he was a true Gooner
ohwell.gif

No surprise, Van Persie is starting out on the bench today

I expect him on either on the 60th or 75th close to 80.

SAF likes to phase players in, and also, he still wants to keep the Rooney + Welbeck link strong.

Surprising Chicha isn't on the team sheet.

Back
Top Bottom