The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Reminds me of when Eduardo (when he was at arsenal) got seriously injured after having his ankle broken :smh:

Messi. 
mean.gif

The problem with La Liga...

"Spain’s broadcasting revenue has been a controversial subject as there is no system of collective bargaining, with teams allowed to negotiate their own individual rights.

Barca and Real take home about half of the estimated €640 million pot between them, thanks to their ability to draw the biggest television audiences, with third-placed Valencia earning just over €40m."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277...s-television-rights-deal-unfair-says-sevillas

Until that is fixed, I can't see how La Liga can progress as a league.

Last edited:
The problem with La Liga...

"Spain’s broadcasting revenue has been a controversial subject as there is no system of collective bargaining, with teams allowed to negotiate their own individual rights.

Barca and Real take home about half of the estimated €640 million pot between them, thanks to their ability to draw the biggest television audiences, with third-placed Valencia earning just over €40m."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277...s-television-rights-deal-unfair-says-sevillas

Until that is fixed, I can't see how La Liga can progress as a league.
:smh:

Everton sign Belgium forward Kevin Mirallas from Olympiacos.

That's a nice addition for them, they already have Jelavic who did great last yr....I really want them to grab a Europa spot for Tim Howard's sake, likely they finish as the best team in Liverpool again :lol:

PSG is gonna be on the ropes now with a red card

Last edited:
:lol: I'm loving seeing PSG struggle out of the gate with 2 points from 2 matches against the lesser clubs in France, still early but my boys are sitting atop the table :nthat:

Whoa, all the lights are out at Ajaccio right now in the stadium....hope this result holds

Last edited:
Nice to see Gignac score again, great game by OM. :smokin

Sahin should be confirmed as a Gunner by Tuesday/Wednesday, meaning we should have him next Sunday for the game at Stoke. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nice to see Gignac score again, great game by OM. :smokin

Sahin should be confirmed as a Gunner by Tuesday/Wednesday, meaning we should have him next Sunday for the game at Stoke. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Yeah, Marseille looked good based on the reports, sitting at the top of the league w/ my squad... and :smokin :smokin at the Sahin news to Arsenal, did you see some confirmations of the move?

There are close sources that have confirmed seeing Sahin in London, many reports including from ESPN.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Jada: I've heard the same. Wenger supposedly convinced Sahin to snub LFC for Gunners despite less money in Arsenal's proposed loan deal.

Back
Top Bottom