The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

You would have to think Sahin is a ten-fold improvement over Diaby in the starting XI filling the CM hole adeptly.

If Sahin goes to Arsenal, maybe Liverpool will pick up Dempsey now.

Last edited:
Quick Madrid Thoughts: Absolutely not enough service and touches for Ronaldo.

Di Maria scuffed a shot wide right when he had CR7 unmarked and in on goal.

Hope Casillas and Pepe are both fit long-term after their knocks and mis-communication on a Valencia set-piece that led to their lone goal.

Subtle difference between Khedira and Lass in the starting XI (pivot) next to Xabi.

DSA: Loan is fine for me so Sahin can get more regular first-team action and improve his skill-set on the pitch, but you guys (AFC and Wenger) can't keep him. Nuri has world-class potential. Could see him competing for a spot in Madrid's starting XI in 2013-2014.

By the way, Baby Lucic #1 on the way. :pimp:

DSA: Loan is fine for me so Sahin can get more regular first-team action and improve his skill-set on the pitch, but you guys (AFC and Wenger) can't keep him. Nuri has world-class potential. Could see him competing for a spot in Madrid's starting XI in 2013-2014.
By the way, Baby Lucic #1 on the way. :pimp:

first off, big :pimp: for lucic...good stuff, man

as for sahin...yeah, when youre into making money more than winning, players like him probably dont end up sticking around

first off, big :pimp: for lucic...good stuff, man
as for sahin...yeah, when youre into making money more than winning, players like him probably dont end up sticking around
I actually respect AFC strictly from a business standpoint, adhering to a non-wavering wage structure and developing young talent sought out by an ambitious manager on a consistent basis. Sure, I can imagine it's incredibly frustrating for the fans at Emirates and across the world but finishing third last campaign in the EPL was impressive after a horrendous, nightmare start and losing Fabregas, Nasri, and Clichy. Although most clubs don't want the "selling club" moniker coined by Ian Wright and others affiliated with the club recently, who cares. Obviously the title drought must end sooner than later but Wenger has the Gunners in an optimistic position moving forward while developing Wilshere, Ox, Ryo, Szczesny, Vermaelen, Koscielny, etc.

Sahin wanted to come to AFC but Mou/RM were pushing for LP. He will def get playing time and CL playing time. On top of that, development under Wenger is big. A great addition that we need

Great news on Sahin :pimp:

Timbers up 2-0 on Red Bulls :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Dike and Nagbe the goal scorers; who woulda thought? :lol:
******g Kenny Cooper coming on soon for NY in the 1st. Wow.

Last edited:
I actually respect AFC strictly from a business standpoint, adhering to a non-wavering wage structure and developing young talent sought out by an ambitious manager on a consistent basis. Sure, I can imagine it's incredibly frustrating for the fans at Emirates and across the world but finishing third last campaign in the EPL was impressive after a horrendous, nightmare start and losing Fabregas, Nasri, and Clichy. Although most clubs don't want the "selling club" moniker coined by Ian Wright and others affiliated with the club recently, who cares. Obviously the title drought must end sooner than later but Wenger has the Gunners in an optimistic position moving forward while developing Wilshere, Ox, Ryo, Szczesny, Vermaelen, Koscielny, etc.

third place with those departures was a bit of a surprise, no doubt. and definitely a helluva effort. but then you look at the gap between us and united & city...it was almost 20 points or something fierce like that. we weren't even close in all reality. it's just frustrating, like you said. everyone who comes in, develops, earns the arm band gets shipped off...along with other key pieces. seems like every season its a worry about who's leaving next :lol:

Last edited:
beIn is showing the la liga games, but that's only on directv that I know of. Saw the Atleti game and they disappointed
Ref was letting every kick each other, seemed like a free for all I you ask me. But both goals were screamers

**** THIS ******G PIECE OF **** REF. GOD DAMMIT! WHO THE **** BLOWS THE WHISTLE TO STOP PLAY, THEN CHANGES HIS MIND AFTERWARDS BECAUSE THE OTHER TEAM SCORES?!?! IT'S EASY TO SCORE WHEN THE ENTIRE OPPOSITION STOPS MOVING!!

FFUFUUFASUIUIFUUUUU. Biased piece of ****. This ****'s been happening all game where we're getting screwed on calls. God damn idiot ref. Doesnt even have the balls or brains to give a reason why he allowed the goal.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Boyd! Now!

This ref needs to be suspended. He's been BEYOND poor.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm overreacting a bit, but you dont know what's it like being a Timbers fan. It's also been a stressful day before this, so it's all just boiling over onto my keyboard. Dont take what I'm posting too serious.

There it is. Thanks for the false hope Timbers.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm overreacting a bit, but you dont know what's it like being a Timbers fan. It's also been a stressful day before this, so it's all just boiling over onto my keyboard. Dont take what I'm posting too serious.
There it is. Thanks for the false hope Timbers.

I'm an Arsenal fan...you know how frustrating THAT has been in my life? :lol:

I'm an Arsenal fan. You know how frustrating THAT + Timbers fan + Trail Blazers fan has been?! :lol: Until last year, throw the Ducks into the mix too.

Last edited:
Hazard...
roll.gif

No one is talking about us Blues.

Back
Top Bottom