The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Columbia is being waaay to nice in front of goal...they need to start shooting instead of trying to assist each other...

Hate to be a stickler, but ColOmbia... Hate seeing my Pops motherland misspelled, sue me...

Colombia (and Colombian footy in general) is a very pass oriented, short touch type of play (to generalize)... It can be a pretty game to watch when firing on all cylinders, a la the 94 team (that severely underperformed in the US), but can also be frustrating at times... Prob explains why I'm a Gooner and a Barca fan...

I'm also half Peruvian, so this match is a bit conflicting for me, as Peru has some quality talent on the team (Guerrero, Farfan, Vargas, and even an old Pizarro) that could be in contention for WC qualification if they played to their potential, SMH....

Keep posting good stuff fam, love this thread, and lurk it all day...

This ECU ARG game is so open right now...

ECU should have scored so many times now...

So many crucial tight passes but no finish...

Last edited:
:smh: Mascherano getting into a scuffle with officials, teammates and anyone he sees on the sideline now... :smh:

After someone threw a bit of water on him...he decided to kick the medical staff

Red carded...

If United get Thiago....I think United should still go for Strootman as well. Our midfield was SHOCKING this past season. I think we need to strengthen it more than just the starting lineup. Also...
Cleverley is prone to injury
Nani and Anderson are useless
Scholes is out
Powell might go on loan
Wayne doesn't want to be a typical midfielder (and may not even be there)
Carrick is aging
Zaha isn't experienced enough
Young is a one-trick pony

If United really want to go somewhere in Europe next season, strengthening the midfield will be crucial

all this and please, for the love of god moyes, play kagawa in the middle of the park and let him operate

edit: just saw navas signed for city...been a fan of his for a while now and its interesting because if memory serves me right he has real trouble with homesickness/anxiety

Last edited:
All downhill since leaving Udinese.

I wonder his impact had Alexis chose City over Barca.
Honestly I think he'd be even worse at City. Imo he should have left to Juventus instead of Barcelona, but your right he has gone downhill since leaving Udinese.

El Tri with ANOTHER 0-0 draw at home :x if they play like this their trip to Brazil is gonna be very short, Chepo is probably gonna be out too

Back
Top Bottom