The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

My two favorite players of the last 10 years will be on the pitch tomorrow (Friday)

Lionel La Pulga Messi vs. Carlos El Pescadito Ruiz

Argentina vs. Guatemala.

It is gonna be a beatdown cuz Argentina is bringing the fire power minus Angel Di. Guatemala is just Ruiz and Pappa plus 9.

It is Ruiz's national team retirement game.
http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/deportes/8-222174-2013-06-13.html

You will be missed Fish.

Last edited:
@redditsoccer AC Milan #thefuture: The complete movie - documentary on the Milan youth academy http://bit.ly/16l2Dim
@epltalk Liverpool Agree £7.6m Deal to Sign Iago Aspas From Celta Vigo
Aston Villa Complete Signing Of Dutch Under 21 International Winger Leandro Bacuna
Arsenal secure deal for Swedish striker Raage according to reports http://wp.me/p9p7N-3nI
@AFCAcademy Coming to London yesterday, Julio Pleguezuelo Selva was at London Colney today to complete his signing to Arsenal. His 10 year old younger brother, Xavi, has also been taken on by Arsenal.
-Both are from La Masia.

Hey guys I'm working for this new soccer website named Soccer WithOut Limits. It allows users to write articles that could be posted if the editors feel it's good contribution to the site. We're based out of Miami and are hosting an event raising awareness on keeping racism out of soccer. Here are the links if you guys want to check it out:

http://soccerwithoutlimits.com/

Twitter: @SWOLofficial

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mySWOL

Hook me up with a free trip to Miami and I will write an article every day :lol: (Serious)

Last edited:
GOONERS!!

Those thighs have to lead to some mass....

Sidenote: Isn't that chick in the Brighton Sweatshirt in some famous Brit Pop group? Real Cute in the face, lookin like Sloan from Entorouage...

Yeah she is called Frankie Sandford she is in a group here calle The Saturdays - No one could believe she was dating Wayne Bridge of all people as she could pick from pretty much anyone in England :lol:

I'm not the biggest fan of his but saying Jozy is overrated isn't accurate. He is immensely talented with a ton of god given natural athletic ability. He's just got to marry that to building better tachical/technical/skill aspect of the game. Going to play in Eredivisie instead of coming to mls was the best thing for him.

Those who say he doesn't get good enough or the same service playing on the USNT haven't really watched whole games because he has gotten decent service. Prior to this year, I don't think Jozy was mature enough to deal with the mental aspect of the game which is severely underrated.

It took him a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to work out whatever was bothering him & he flourished playing for AZ Alkmaar (after less then stellar stops at NY Red bulls, Villarreal, Xerez (La Liga B div), Hull City, & that Turkish team (can't remember the name).

I mean he went through a 2 year scoring drought which is unheard of. People who say Jozy is the finest or best forward the US has ever had are ignorant of US footy history. I would say Waldo, Brian McBride, & Clint are better for the simple fact that they have consistently performed whereas Jozy hasn't.

People that want to wax poetic about Jozy need to separate what's he accomplished so far (prior to this year) & what he's capable of.

I really really do not like Manchester United......

But bloody hell is this worth it!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
George Davis ‏@Geo7ge10 11m
According to VIP's in Manchester, Manchester United are trying to get the deal for Cristiano Ronaldo done before Rio's testimonial.
MUFC

Only time will tell...

I'd love to see Man U get Ronaldo back in the red devils shirt. It helps having Nike & Chevy are providing whatever financial support (not sure if that's even allowed. Surprised Chevy even has the financial liquidity to do so). If they don't end up getting him, I predict Bale will end up there.

I wish Pelligrini could bring Isco with him. It will be said seeing him play for the penalized & now limp Malaga side (& playing for that crazy owner).

Bale to United? No way

Tottenham wouldn't sell him to Man U, Man U wouldn't pay that amount of money, and Real would outbid them if they did.

Bale will go to Real, whether it's this summer or next, he'll be in Spain. (Whether that works out is a different story)

CR7 will not go to Man Utd, he'll go to PSG if he moves from Madrid.

Bale will not leave to United. :lol:

I love summer rumors. :pimp:

There are rumors that PSG may target AVB as their next manager. If he does leave, you think Bale will stay there? I honestly can't see Bale leaving England at least not yet.

There are rumors that PSG may target AVB as their next manager. If he does leave, you think Bale will stay there? I honestly can't see Bale leaving England at least not yet.

I've seen this rumour...I just don't think AVB will end up there.

He's kinda been like Jose in that he's never stayed in one place for too long. I can buy that rumor though because as a manager, wouldn't it be nice having the financial where with all to buy whatever players you can like PSG has? That might be tempting. The only reason I can see him turning it down (if such an offer were to be extended) is AVB wanting to stay in the Prem. Something I think he'd consider though considering the Spurs might not qualify again for the CL. When you look at their side, it's not really all that impressive hence their results this past season. It's all speculative though isn't it? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Who ever ok'd this shirt should never ever be allowed to work in apparel design not even to clean offices. This is illustrates why adidas is trash. The third shirt for Marseille next season. Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, it has a denim look to it complete with a pocket. As if the Spain kit with that yellow v neck thing wasn't bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom