The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

@redditsoccer AC Milan #thefuture: The complete movie - documentary on the Milan youth academy http://bit.ly/16l2Dim
@epltalk Liverpool Agree £7.6m Deal to Sign Iago Aspas From Celta Vigo
Aston Villa Complete Signing Of Dutch Under 21 International Winger Leandro Bacuna
Arsenal secure deal for Swedish striker Raage according to reports http://wp.me/p9p7N-3nI
@AFCAcademy Coming to London yesterday, Julio Pleguezuelo Selva was at London Colney today to complete his signing to Arsenal. His 10 year old younger brother, Xavi, has also been taken on by Arsenal.
-Both are from La Masia.

GOONERS!!

Those thighs have to lead to some mass....

Sidenote: Isn't that chick in the Brighton Sweatshirt in some famous Brit Pop group? Real Cute in the face, lookin like Sloan from Entorouage...

Yeah she is called Frankie Sandford she is in a group here calle The Saturdays - No one could believe she was dating Wayne Bridge of all people as she could pick from pretty much anyone in England :lol:
p4l

My moms from Chile so I gotta quote this :lol:

Bale to United? No way

Tottenham wouldn't sell him to Man U, Man U wouldn't pay that amount of money, and Real would outbid them if they did.

Bale will go to Real, whether it's this summer or next, he'll be in Spain. (Whether that works out is a different story)

I could definitely see Bale at Madrid.. Sell CR7 and buy Bale + Aguero :x :x :x :x ( i know he just signed an extension but hey >D )

Last edited:
Who ever ok'd this shirt should never ever be allowed to work in apparel design not even to clean offices. This is illustrates why adidas is trash. The third shirt for Marseille next season. Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, it has a denim look to it complete with a pocket. As if the Spain kit with that yellow v neck thing wasn't bad enough.
sick.gif
 thats hideous 

MEXICO WERE GOING HOME EARLY.

AGAINST ITALY CHICHA WILL BE KEY

AGAINTS BRAZIL OUR ONLY HOPE IS OUR GOALIE

AGAINST JAPAN, WELL I THINK WE'RE ****** THERE.

ONLY IF WE HAD VELA

SCRATCH THAT ONLY IF WE HAD LA VOLPE

Last edited:
Messi with a hat trick yesterday for Argentina. So much for that "he sucks without Xavi and Iniesta" nonsense.

Idk about messi being bad w/o barca mids, but lol it was a friendly against (a young) Guatemala.....

He has something like 16 goals in his last 13 matches for country :smh:

Figured out why Jose hates Barca so much. They made him wear this when he was an assistant there.

Mourinho120613.jpg

Last edited:
He has something like 16 goals in his last 13 matches for country :smh:

Yeah well when you're considered te best in the world and you play against Peru Bolivia Ecuador Guatemala what do you expect. Only team he scored on that's worthy of mention is Colombia, higuain scored more important goals for Argentina anyways who everyone seems to hate. Honestly have no idea why

Messi with a hat trick yesterday for Argentina. So much for that "he sucks without Xavi and Iniesta" nonsense.

If I'm correct, he did have Maradonna playing him in the wrong position.

Most importantly, he did have Maradonna as a manager lol

Although, I do think, at some point, with 11 talented players on the pitch, surely they can come together in a huddle and say "look, manager is crazy, lets just do what we do". Individual brilliance has worked countless times...

MEXICO WERE GOING HOME EARLY.

AGAINST ITALY CHICHA WILL BE KEY

AGAINTS BRAZIL OUR ONLY HOPE IS OUR GOALIE

AGAINST JAPAN, WELL I THINK WE'RE ****** THERE.

ONLY IF WE HAD VELA

SCRATCH THAT ONLY IF WE HAD LA VOLPE
Bruh, why must mexico as a team, need to rely on Vela to get their Wins? I dont' get it with the fans. Why must the integrity of a team lie on one man? Mexico can perform and deliver, the players just aren't hungry or in a state of complacency at the moment. It's not up to Vela, but the team as a whole that needs to get their act together.

Messi has been absolutely stellar for Argentina in the World Cup qualifiers. He scores goals left and right and seems to be playing at his Barcelona level. Since Sabella took over for Batista (who wasn't bad by any means, a different result in that quarterfinal penalty shootout against Uruguay in the Copa America and he could very well still be the manager today) Argentina has been an offensive machine. Sabella has really figured out how to organize our four offensive beasts in Messi, Aguero, Higuain, and Di Maria.

Bruh, why must mexico as a team, need to rely on Vela to get their Wins? I dont' get it with the fans. Why must the integrity of a team lie on one man? Mexico can perform and deliver, the players just aren't hungry or in a state of complacency at the moment. It's not up to Vela, but the team as a whole that needs to get their act together.

Agree, the coach may have something to do with it too.

Back
Top Bottom