The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

As much as of a chich stan that I am, I know he should never be taking a penalty over Gio or guardado.
2 left footed takers against that Italian giant? Nah. Chich is the one who has to put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Really wish I could see Mexico minus Torrado, Salcido, and Maza. What's the point? No way they are going to be there next year. Rather see youth fail and learn.

As much as of a chich stan that I am, I know he should never be taking a penalty over Gio or guardado.

Same thing I was saying as I was speeding on the freeway to get home.

I had 2 basketball games in an adult league I play in, was going a cool 90-105 the entire way over here. Made it right after the Chicha PK.

Mexico needs to sub out that entire right side. Get Flores, (maybe zavala) and Aquino out.

Chicha has now scored against 5 World Cup winning nations. France, Spain, Argentina, brazil, and Italy.

Super Mario!! :smokin Maza Rodriguez is just having a "wanna get away" type of game

Last edited:

That game against Brazil is gonna get Uuuugly, word to Bubba Sparxx if Mexico's defense is this poor again

Disappointed once again. There's no sense of urgency, no creativity, and lately no execution , which is what a Mexican National Team is known for. I dont know man....its going down hill...

Gio and Corona were the only El Tri players worth anything out there, Cheech scored the PK but otherwise he was invisible otherwise

He clearly doesn't think, but what is Mario thinking taking off his shirt.....

Will haunt him later

Mexico is just piss poor :x

Porto just signed there first Mexican player I've ever seen, 20 year old Diego Reyes. Hope he won't disappoint.

How in the #### is Javi Martinez and Mata not in the starting XI? Del Bosque is old as #### thinking like that. And #### Barca. Even if Xabi Alonso was healthy, Javi should start over him.

Last edited:
Kanye West of the soccer world, Young Mario :smokin

10grand to whoever fades Alexi Lalas. STOP BRING THE U.S UP IN EVERY CONVO!

"Yeah, that Spain has so much chemistry...the U.S has that also...." DOG THE U.S HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPAIN

Time to watch the God Ramos pick up a dumb yellow :smokin

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Pirlo on Balotelli: "I told Mario before the game not to take off his shirt.He wanted to show his muscles.Told him about the rule" Well 1/2

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
2/2 in post-match interview Balotelli said he wasn't aware of the rule...

Balo either just completely gives zero f*cks or has dementia. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom