The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

well, Leonardo Bittencourt has left dortmund for hanover, he was next in line after gotze and the next in line after him Moritz Leitner, is on loan at stuttgart for the next two seasons, soooooo they should probably sign someone :rolleyes

EDIT: idk if that thing is going to work, check out this vine of protests in brazil, pretty crazy

Last edited:
^^ Just turned it on when he scored. This should be a good final

Well damn...Italy ties it up just like that, lob over De Gea after a loooong ball from the defender

Last edited:
Thiago again! that transfer price is going up :lol:

EDIT: Penalty! that's questionable he got the ball first :smh: That might be curtains for the Azzuri

Yup 3-1 Italy...Thiago with the first half hatty

Last edited:
That looked like a fair challenge on Tello to me...

Hat trick for Thiago... Those that don't know, better ask someone because this kid should become something special... I wish the fine folks at Camp Nou could figure out a way to get him on the pitch for the Blaugrana...

Last edited:
Thiago again! that transfer price is going up :lol:

Well if reports are to believed, he has an 18m quid buyout clause, so it's not about the price going up, it's basically whether or not he wants to leave Barca.

Last edited:
That looked like a fair challenge on Tello to me...

Hat trick for Thiago... Those that don't know, better ask someone because this kid should become something special... I wish the fine folks at Camp Nou could figure out a way to get him on the pitch for the Blaugrana...

He does play, but until xavi retires there's no room as an everyday starter

hugebird is correct. Thiago had a buyout clause or €80-€90 million reduced to €19 million because of lack of playing time. Tito & his staff didn't do a good job of figuring out a way to get Thiago onto the pitch. Every time I've seen him play, he's been stellar.

Some of this had to do with Ttio being away while getting treatment for his cancer & it seemed Roura was only comfortable playing the veteran players in Tito's absence.

But even when Busquets & Xavi were injured in the middle portion of the season, Thiago still didn't get onto the pitch. Barca is stupid to let this kid escape but other clubs would be even stupider if they don't pick him up.

The U21 Azzurri were robbed with that bad call in the box against them.

Haven't watched any of the U21's. 
mean.gif

The final 4 U21 teams could be the national teams for most countries.... You gotta try watching some games SinnerP...

Look at the U21 Spanish side. :x This is one hell of a side...

Except for de Gea (Man U), Moreno (Benfica), & Robles (Wigan), all of these guys play in La Liga. The reports of Spanish football not being dominant are greatly exaggerated.

GK David de Gea
DF Martín Montoya
MF Asier Illarramendi
DF Nacho Fernández
DF Marc Bartra
DF Iñigo Martínez
MF Sergio Canales
MF Koke
FW Rodrigo Moreno
MF Thiago Alcântara (c)
FW Cristian Tello
FW Álvaro Morata
GK Diego Mariño
MF Ignacio Camacho
DF Marc Muniesa
DF Álvaro González
MF Pablo Sarabia
DF Alberto Moreno
MF Iker Muniain
DF Daniel Carvajal
FW Álvaro Vázquez
MF Isco
GK Joel Robles

Okay, Spain is getting to be flat out annoying.

Why are FIFA even holding the World Cup? Just give the trophy to Spain and have the rest of the world's nations compete for #2. :smh:

Last edited:
If you want to put money on Spain to beat Tahiti, you've got to put up $500 to win $1. :lol:

Last edited:
Depends on the line. If Spain is -50000, that doesnt necessarily mean Tahiti is +50000. Opposite lines aren't always equal.

Back
Top Bottom