The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I like Cavani..i've never seen a whole Napoli game but I like what I see..plus I go to WORK with him in FIFA, I just scored 49 and assisted 11 this season
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Who is he linked to? Isnt his dream club Real ?
He has a 63 Mil Euro buyout clause that PSG, City, Chelsea and Real are rumored to be in the running for, but so far nobody wants to pay the entire amount. He has stated on more than one occasion that Real is his dream squad, if he wants to leave us, no problem, we just make have to make sure we get that entire buyout clause to really strengthen the rest of our squad

Anyone follow the Dutch league closely?

What's the deal with Dries Mertens, Belgian National, where can he play, what are his strengths/weaknesses?

Anyone follow the Dutch league closely?

What's the deal with Dries Mertens, Belgian National, where can he play, what are his strengths/weaknesses?

Good player. Natural winger. He has pace, good ball control and can score from the wings. Can cross with both feet and has plenty of tricks. Only downside is his size, almost like a poor mans hazard. Good signing for Napoli

Good player. Natural winger. He has pace, good ball control and can score from the wings. Can cross with both feet and has plenty of tricks. Only downside is his size, almost like a poor mans hazard. Good signing for Napoli
can he play on both wings? I've seen he's got a superb right foot

Because I'm an idiot I decided to venture back out to Tottenham.... Hurts to see that my favorite club is located in such a horrid area :lol: :lol:

I guess it's only fitting since I'm also a fan of the Sacramento Kings :\ :lol:

Bout to take this tour. Bought more Spurs stuff tho :D

A blank kit from 12-13 is only £30 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I'm an idiot I decided to venture back out to Tottenham.... Hurts to see that my favorite club is located in such a horrid area :lol: :lol:

I guess it's only fitting since I'm also a fan of the Sacramento Kings :\ :lol:

Bout to take this tour. Bought more Spurs stuff tho :D

A blank kit from 12-13 is only £30 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Told you didn't i :lol:

who do you guys have in the U21 final? I see it 1-1 getting decided on penaltys

I don't know much about the Italian squad so it's kind of hard for me to say. But I do like your prediction. I think Spain would win on penalties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tuart-Pearce-leave-England-Under-21-post.html
Well this isn't too surprising.

Also the U20 WC starts on June 21. The US is in group A, along with Spain, France and Ghana

Iran and South Korea qualify for the World Cup

Spain U-21's are going to run away with it. The Italian midfield can't deal with the Spanish midfield. I thought that the Dutch midfield had the best chance of dealing with them, and they were probably the better side in the semi, but were not efficient in the final third.

I think Spain wins 3-1.

Iran we going to Riooooooo aaaaaaagggghhhhhhhg

A fellow Persian? :smokin

I was just about to post it.

Iran makes the world cup. Yeeeeahhhh Buddddddy.
My family is ecstatic. Just to see them make it and get some exposure is an amazing feeling, especially after missing the last one.

Very happy day. :nthat:

Spain U-21's are going to run away with it. The Italian midfield can't deal with the Spanish midfield. I thought that the Dutch midfield had the best chance of dealing with them, and they were probably the better side in the semi, but were not efficient in the final third.

I think Spain wins 3-1.
Spanish midfield better be ready to deal with this

Alexis Has not impressed me since his first couple of seasons at Colo Colo. he had good games at Udinese but I personally feel like the press blew him up way too much, never thought he was good enough to be at Barça.

He started playing well when he was at River, but his flashy and sometimes unnecessary play(s) caught up to him and injuries derailed his stay there.

Dope flicks Rck, repped
pimp.gif
Press expected too much from him in my opinion.
He had crazy pace and flair at Udinese.

I still think Arturo Vidal is a more complete, valuable footballer.
I agree on that, many Chilean journalists are saying Vidal is a much better footballer then Sanchez.
You Chilean? If not, why? I hate sanchez. Still remember Goal.com swore he was Barca's "Cristiano"
roll.gif
Yeah I'm Chilean. %100

I liked him more back in the day at Udinese. He had tons of potential but now with all this diving nonsense he isn't as good as he might have been.

Current South America World Cup Qualifier Standings.
Argentina 26
Colombia 23
Ecuador 21
Chile 21
Uruguay 16
Venenzuela 16
Peru 14
Bolivia 10
Paraguay8

Back
Top Bottom