The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I don't usually agree with Blue Lion and sometimes find some of his posts to be questionable, but I must agree with him here.
That's the beautiful thing about football, different perspectives. What you call questionable I call a difference of opinion, because that's all fan banter is, opinion.

Going back to a previous discussion re: Balo, I was pissed at him yesterday for taking his shirt off in celebration, he knew damn well he would get carded, he may not have known about the two yellow suspension rule, but he definitely put himself in jeopardy for the remainder of the tournament where we will definitely be facing Brazil and possibly a have a Euro 2012 rematch in the finals, as you know I supported him after the 2 yellow suspension against the Czech Republic, but yesterday's move was the straw that broke the camel's back, he is simply an idiot with brilliant football skills, and I doubt there's any saving him.

Last edited:
Cavani also gets help from hamsik who is a pretty damn good CAM

Luis Suarez is the best player in the EPL and will be this year unless Ronaldo comes haha

I seriously think I could start for Tahiti. Damn I wish I was born in that country hahaha

I like Cavani..i've never seen a whole Napoli game but I like what I see..plus I go to WORK with him in FIFA, I just scored 49 and assisted 11 this season :pimp: :lol:

Who is he linked to? Isnt his dream club Real ?

Last edited:
Chatter starting to pick up about Barcelona & now Bayern wanting Arsenal CB Laurent Koscielny...

Isco said that he's gotten offers from Man City & Real Madrid... That would make a crowed midfield for the Citizens. Who would they jettison or try to transfer off?

I hope Kos doesnt leave. Him + Mertesacker is pretty good. I wish Vermaelen didnt start to fall off..

I watched the Malaga vs AC Milan game that was on FSC today. Boy I really hope Isco doesnt go to City!!

I couldnt even think of a team he would fit in with though..Barca? Real? United? Somewhere in Italy?

^ As a Barca fan, it would be great to see him in a Red Devil's shirt again & back with a Swoosh kit. Hope this goes through. I think it's either going to be Ronaldo or Bale... Hope it's not Thiago...

Ronaldo back to United and Bale to Real :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. Barca can keep Thiago and give back Cesc :D

Tahiti score! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm uploading from my iPhone so feel free to click on the pics to enlarge em!

@J_746 Gael Danic has officially moved from Valenciennes to Lyon for €800k + €200k in add-ons. He signed a 2-year deal.
@tancredipalmeri Thiago Alcantara has informed Barcelona of his intention to leave, according to catalan sport paper Sport. At least two offers from Premier
@barcastuff With Juventus having problems to sign some other forwards, they could make another attempt for Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez [tuttosport]
@BelgoFoot Fellaini watch: #afc don't want to meet his wage demands as Wenger as tight salary structure in place. And he likes living in Manchester. Fellaini watch: I'm told #afc offering 70k a week. And for those asking, he lives in Manchester at the moment.
In response to that tweet: @Ger_Chelsea_Fan @BelgoFoot ..nobody likes to live in manchester. It's like saying you like to live on a dumpsite :lol:
@BelgoFoot HNB report Anderlecht to offer 4 mill for Barcelona's Mexican defensive midfield Jonathan Dos Santos - Biglia's replacement (not gone yet).

Nice pics Rick

Last edited:
I would actually like it if Sanchez went to Juve.
My fav player.

You Chilean? If not, why? I hate sanchez. Still remember Goal.com swore he was Barca's "Cristiano" :rofl:

:lol: my friend is Chilean and loves dude to death.

I feel Juve needs a more Dzeko or Jovetic type striker.

It would be interesting to see Llorente play with either one of those two, and three if you include Sanchez. Conte is a big fan of Sanchez from what I've been told. But it looks like Juve is more interested in a creative type, if reports are true. But it's clear that they are focused on winning the CL so they will build accordingly. Aside from Higuain, I haven't heard of them linked to any other strikers. Is Dzeko on their radar?

Last edited:
Alexis Has not impressed me since his first couple of seasons at Colo Colo. he had good games at Udinese but I personally feel like the press blew him up way too much, never thought he was good enough to be at Barça.

He started playing well when he was at River, but his flashy and sometimes unnecessary play(s) caught up to him and injuries derailed his stay there.

Dope flicks Rck, repped :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom