The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I posted several pages back that Barca needs to sit down & access everyone they have on the second team (as well as just below) & the first team to map out who they're going to keep & who goes. I don't know why Bartra hasn't gotten a lot of playing time either especially when the back line had all those injuries (including Puyol).

Again, I think it was party due to Tito being out & Roura playing it safe with the veteran players. We'll see how it all shakes out.

I saw that Man U would rather have Cesc & Thiago is their second target.
I agree. But i don't have much faith in Barca's board. Unless the players sit down and really voice their opinion, Rosell is just going to do what he does best and mess things up. Bartra played like a champ in the Euro U-21s. He does need more playing time. 

I can see Cesc wanted as first target. Already proven in the EPL and would be more of a safer choice. 

All the Brit papers are saying Higuain has agreed to terms with Arsenal however each of the papers are reporting different wages however the transfer fee seems to have been £22 million.

In other news, it looks like PSG & Fabio Capello couldn't agree to terms because PSG only wanted Capello for 1 year because they plan on hiring Wenger after his contract expires at the end of this season.

It's being reported now that PSG is turning to former France manager Laurent Blanc who is apparently fine with managing the side for 1 year...

I love summer transfer news/rumors.... :D

that japan italy match was nuts...felt like japan deserved at least a draw. Honda was giving them fits

Neymar slurpage is getting a little overboard...but nonetheless the step over to nutmeg....to great assist was beautiful. I didn't expect him to pick out the far post player...really great delivery to Jo.

^ I should send you guy's some of the British papers here

Meant to tell you nice pics rck2sactown. Are you enjoying your trip? How's the food over there?
I'm loving it here! There are so many old historic things to see all over the UK (Scotland was a surprise in how awesome it was). Wish I had another week here, but I'm headed to Belgium on Tuesday.

Food is cool, I personally enjoy Italy don't agree with the bad rep it gets.

But it's all very expensive, I had about £40 a day for food and fees to get into places, some days when I'm really on the move and don't have much time to eat or I just get back to my friend's house late and cook, I spend under £20.

Other days when I'm taking it easy in London, or when I was in Scotland, I could easily spend £40-60 on food and drinks (then again, I eat more than probably 99.9% of NT :lol:)

It's actually really shocking how expensive food is here.

The football stadium tours here have been around £11-18, so that's kinda expensive.

If you come here and are looking to take a look all over the UK, get a Britrail pass. Soooooo worth it, I spent $250 and I get unlimited train usage for 8 days. Most of the time they don't even check :lol: so you could get more than 8 days usage out of it :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
More of Fanny.

1f4c4c9ad85011e2b93122000aaa04c4_7.jpg

170716431.jpg

796b06fad86211e2bd6e22000aaa07e4_7.jpg

532bae24d94b11e28e8322000a1f9686_7.jpg

170874646.jpg

:pimp:

Phew lawd :evil:

I'm saying a prayer for Tahiti, hoping they keep this within 6 goals

Last edited:
Seriously though how awesome is this for Tahiti players? Regular joes working 9 to 5s not pros by any means aside from 1 guy and they get to play against the world champs?! :smokin they're living out a dream man...I'd be trying to get Mata's jersey :lol:

Who's Tahiti have to beat to be here? Australia right? How's Australia or New Zealand lose against these dudes in the first place.

I Bet 100$ for Tahiti to tie or win the game. If they do, I'll have tens of thousands of dollars. If they don't, I guess I won't spend much on cocaine this weekend.
:lol:

Ov/un was 8.5 before the game started Spain was -7.5

Total went up to 10.5 after Spain first goal but obviously it's back down now

I know it won't happen but I'd love to see an equalizer before Spain trashes them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom