The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Scolari is an idiot for not using Lucas and Ramires this tournament regardless of whether they win.

Also...somebody from Nike needs to talk to Neymar. Flopping hurts his popularity/marketability.

Why would scolari be an idiot for not playing Lucas and ramires? They have paulinho Oscar Hernanes hulk..... Their midfield is stacked like spain.

Last edited:
I don't think you've seen paulinho play. There's plenty of great talent in liga do Brasil and it's showing, not saying Lucas or ramires are bad they're really good players, but I think scolari knows what he's doing the mans won a World Cup and he lets young talent thrive like ronaldinho in 02

Fixated on the match, allowed me to go an extra 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Old dude next to me went ham when Paulinho scored the winner. Fist pumping and yelling, "Yes!"

Idk why ppl dont rate cavani

Cause they don't watch enough of his club footy

Cavani is definitely a great player, top 5 striker perhaps. One of the things I like about his play is that he gets back on defense & defends well (& physically too). Look at the tackle he had. I forget who he was defending. That was pure "quality". Did he score 29-30 goals in just over 30 games this past season?

Neymar does flop but I think Suarez flopped a lot more today. It seemed like he fell to the ground any time the ref looked his way even if a defender wasn't even near him. A lot of South American & Spanish players flail about though. It's a shame. Huge Barca fan but we got some great Oscar award caliber actors on our side.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious. This is what happens when you try and understand the game through playing FIFA. :lol:

:rofl: :smh:

Neymar does flop but I think Suarez flopped a lot more today. It seemed like he fell to the ground any time the ref looked his way even if a defender wasn't even near him. A lot of South American & Spanish players flail about though. It's a shame. Huge Barca fan but we got some great Oscar award caliber actors on our side.
Yeah he did this a few times in the past season where Liverpool could've scored a number of goals, but the moment he feels like he is gonna lose the ball he drops. He was still productive though so cant complain.

Last edited:
Don't really understand that Schurrle signing. I wonder what Mou is gonna do in the midfield.

Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Unless he gets rid of Mata (which is stupid but rumors say he's leaving)

But I like Schurrle man. I would look at a 1-4-1-4

St: Whoever
Mids: Hazard - Mata - Oscar - Schuurle
DM- Lampard?

Why does somebody have to be gotten rid of because we signed Shurrle?

There's this thing called a rotation. Between Mazacar, Moses, Schurrle, and KDB we will have a ton of depth in the attacking midfield. Nobody has to leave. If anybody can find a way to rotate all of these players and get everybody PT it will be Mourinho.

And Mata has already issued statements saying the rumors are bogus.

Huh? None of these dudes want to sit. Every body I listed including De Bruyne is good enough to play 90 mins. I understand depth is huge but at the same time, after while one or two of these dudes are going to
be playing 25-30 mins a game.

I can't eem be mad at Neymar for flopping

This ******** needs to somehow end where the exceptionally skilled players can keep getting nicked, clipped, kicked, pushed throughout the game. If people are gunna pull that on him and he won't be properly protected by the ref and the laws of the game, then let him try to draw the most severe punishment possible.

The rules of the game should make it that if a player can't hang with a dude who's a better footballer than he is...then he can't hang. Not foul the **** out of him in an attempt to close the gap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom