The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

In more important news...

Tommy Smyth ‏@TommySmythESPN 6m
Its a done deal City and Juve have shook hands on the Tevez deal. All that needed is Tevez to agree to personal terms

With the Euro alliance, does England have reciprocity agreements with Italy that requires him to complete the community hours he was sentenced to or will he have to come back to Manchester to complete, or will he tell the magistrate to bug off?

With the Euro alliance, does England have reciprocity agreements with Italy that requires him to complete the community hours he was sentenced to or will he have to come back to Manchester to complete, or will he tell the magistrate to bug off?

I think this may be a case by case basis to be resolved in court

Moyes-Neville combo?

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/thetoepoke/id/3579?cc=5901

Jun 26 @ 6:53PM EDT
Video: New app summons 5-on-5 laser pitch whenever you need one
Posted by Chris Wright

ike have rolled out a rather swanky new smartphone app that allows you to summon up a laserbeam five-a-side pitch whenever and wherever you want to play as part of their "FC247" campaign to make football accessible at any hour of the day (though if they try ringing TP for a kickabout before 10 a.m. they'll feel a whirlwind of half-awake fury like no other!).

If you've got nine willing buddies, a ball, a pair of goalposts but nowhere to play, the app can be used to contact a specially-kitted out van equipped with a huge laser and special crane, which will then track you down using your phone's GPS coordinates and project a neon green laser pitch onto whichever slice of barren urban sprawl you wish at any hour of the night...

How nifty is that? A little silly, maybe, but definitely a cool idea.

Apparently the "FC247" app has only been tested in six neighbourhoods in Madrid. As things stand and the price of using the whole kit and caboodle hasn't been announced, so there's a good chance you'll be stuck with plain old boring jumpers for goalposts for a little while longer!

Also more pics from Kobe's visit to Brazil/Confed Cup

Last edited:
Bernard coming in. Thy should take out hulk he ha some good chances at goal.

Idk why ppl dont rate cavani

Bernard has been a complete star for Atletico Mineiro in the Copa Libertadores. He's only 20 years old too...

Last edited:
@lefootballman_
Juventus have confirmed the signing of Carlos Tévez from Manchester City. (Source: BBC)

I admit that I could have missed it because I haven't been here much in a while, but do people here not rate Cavani? I honestly can't understand that at all. The only thing I could say is that he's not a 60 million euro player (I honestly don't believe any striker really is, but thus is the way football is now) but man I would think everyone can see his quality.

Back
Top Bottom