The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Found out that my club Leicester City (English 2nd Division club) has Monaco in a home friendly on July 27.

Be nice to see Falcao (love him, immense player) Moutinho and Rodriguez down here.

Dope :smokin:

ima miss Tevez in a baby blue City jersey
tired.gif

Serie A will probably be the league I watch the most behind the epl 

Last edited:
I can't eem be mad at Neymar for flopping

This ******** needs to somehow end where the exceptionally skilled players can keep getting nicked, clipped, kicked, pushed throughout the game. If people are gunna pull that on him and he won't be properly protected by the ref and the laws of the game, then let him try to draw the most severe punishment possible.

The rules of the game should make it that if a player can't hang with a dude who's a better footballer than he is...then he can't hang. Not foul the **** out of him in an attempt to close the gap.

I agree with this. If you watch he takes a lot of BS fouls. Dudes hitting him after he makes passes, taking his legs out on casual plays. Some real unnecessary stuff. It comes with the territory though honestly. When you are that fast and show people up the way he does you are gonna get hacked. No one wants to be embarrassed. But dude is immensely talented and i love watching him play, flopping or not.

Tevez :\ you will be missed. Loved watching you play and the only league i get to watch is the EPL so will miss watching dude.

:lol: @ physical play being a justification for flopping. When you play against good defenders they are going to be physical with you. That's their job. You don't see Hulk/Oscar/Damiao/Fred flopping anywhere near as much as Neymar.

Real signed Isco for 23m on a 5 year deal
@SkySportsNews Cardiff City agree fee with FC Copenhagen for striker Andreas Cornelius
- PSV Eindhoven have given permission for left-back Erik Pieters to talk to Stoke City - Pieters due to head to England later today
Jeffrey Bruma signs with to PSV from Chelsea for 2.3m
@redditsoccer Wilfred Bony to Swansea for €12 million (apparently he hasn't signed anything yet but is set to) http://bit.ly/19xnd3V
- Arshavin Officially Joins Zenit http://bit.ly/15IobCK

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/785033525.gif?1372308034
785033525.gif

:rofl:

Last edited:
I would be pretty happy if Neymar tore his ACL.

come on man a little harsh

yes he dives....a good amount...but he is once of the few players alive that when the ball is at his feet its exciting almost everywhere on the pitch.

That was harsh but his diving takes away from how great a player he is a bit. He also is one of those players who will be reckless a bit when he's frustrated, like he was when he went in late on the Italy player when he looked like he separated his shoulder.

Dude is great, great players will get calls more often than not, building a rep for flopping has the exact opposite impact on getting calls. Gareth Bale lost out on some legitimate penalties this past yr bc he has the reputation for flopping

Italy, keep targeting that punk Jordi Alba. Everything good is coming down the left flank.

Italy really should have put one of these chances away though.

Last edited:
Italy throwing haymakers at Spain. They should have scored on both the Marchisio and Maggios headers

Pirlo is just nasty with his passing 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Italy throwing haymakers at Spain. They should have scored on both the Marchisio and Maggios headers

Pirlo is just nasty with his passing 
sick.gif

Bar that sick flick I thought Pirlo has been pretty invisible, but the midfield is pretty crowded, he needs to spray it out wide as much as possible, but its such a shame that Italy's wingers arent very good today.

Italy really should be up at least 2 goals.

Jordi Alba has been TRASH! :lol: I love it.

Back
Top Bottom