The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Paulinho's transfer fee just went up substantially.

Luiz Gustavo's work in the pivot is severely underrated.

Surprised a major club hasn't approached Lazio about Hernanes.

save_original.gif

50 years from now, when future generations will be too lazy to watch the games of this era and make accurate judgments on past players, Torres will be a god to them based on his awards :rofl:

Last edited:
50 years from now, when future generations will be too lazy to watch the games of this era and make accurate judgments on past players, Torres will be a god to them based on his awards :rofl:

oh my good, just the thought of that :x :smh:

still :lol:

Y'all acting like he's not a world class player though... Maybe he's lost his form somewhat, but c'mon man...

Torres > Fred, Luis Fabiano diego tardelli, any forward on Italy not named Balotelli or el sharawi, Villa, Negredo, Llorente (atleast right now)

Disagree? Sue me.

wow what a game. brazil seemed like they had more flair to them and wanted it more than spain.
and the talk about torres. hes a good player just needs a confidence boost and a wake up call and he can be deadly like he once was at liverpool

Y'all acting like he's not a world class player though... Maybe he's lost his form somewhat, but c'mon man...

All I'm saying is an extremely impressive resume with 2X Euro, World Cup, Champions League, Europa League, Golden Boots, etc. is not an accurate representation of who Torres actually is :lol: I don't hate on him at all, I actually root for him to score after that long @#$ stretch where he was useless. But let's not act like he's still El Nino

He's also a beast on FIFA :lol:

Brazil is going to be scary good by next years world cup. Holy **** what a display they puton today on there home soil.

Neymar...yeah he has erased all the doubt. He is world class. Simply amazing at his young age

Seriously tho, what is Barca going to do with Pique?

Are they seriously going to continue with this guy?

I bet he won't be on the back line for Spain next year.

No idea. Dude hasn't been good since he started smashing shakira. Might as well start bartra more often even though he sucks too. At least he has room to get better unlike pique

On a side note Xavi is getting too old to start every game now. Tito messed up badly by not playing thiago more often. Hopefully they figure out a way to keep him.

Last edited:
Seriously tho, what is Barca going to do with Pique?

Are they seriously going to continue with this guy?

I bet he won't be on the back line for Spain next year.

Pep wanted rid of Pique before he left, He made no secret of the fact that if he stayed as manager that he was looking to offload him, He actually benched him for a good portion of his final season in charge

Mata is supposed to be playing Xavi's position. Yet old ### Xavi stays in the game after doing nothing against Italy in 120' and nothing today. You wonder why Brazil is bossing the midfield. Wake up Del Bosque.

Mata has never played as a central midfielder in his life, but he's 'supposed' to play the position for Spain ahead of Xavi? And that would have stopped Brazil from bossing the game? LOL. It's really no wonder why some of you stay home and watch these games. Having conversations about football with actual people would require some understanding of the game.

Bagging a bunch of goals and assists for CFC does not make you a central midfielder. Mata does not have the positional awareness, tactical understanding, and defensive ability to play in CM. By EURO2016, the Spanish midfield will likely either be Busquets-Martinez-Iniesta, or Busquets-Martinez-Thiago with Iniesta in a more advanced role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom