The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Yeah I think he's firmly with the US if he can stick with their u23s and then maybe dress for some cup games that'll be really impressive. I think I remember reading that his dad is still in very close contact and he lives in Florida and Green visits often, even though he's been livin in Germany. He's definitely gonna be an exciting one to follow for the next U20 WC

I don't think he'll play for the USNT unless the German side says he doesn't have a chance in playing. If he has the choice between the 2, I think he'll choose Germany (if he's smart). He's already played on the U19 squad for Germany.

Who do you guys think is gonna take the EPL next year? Might put $10 on Chelsea..

Would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: if arsenal could do it :smokin

Too early to say. Top 4 or 5 still have some interesting signings to make.

It's going to be one long wild ride that's for damn sure...I'm thinking it will be very close.....

I don't think he'll play for the USNT unless the German side says he doesn't have a chance in playing. If he has the choice between the 2, I think he'll choose Germany (if he's smart). He's already played on the U19 squad for Germany.

Green played for the US U-18 in a friendly last September. I don't follow that closely, but don't see any evidence of him having switched since then.

Looks like the Paulinho to Spurs deal is near official. Can't wait to see the Sandro/Paulinho partnership :pimp:

Green played for the US U-18 in a friendly last September. I don't follow that closely, but don't see any evidence of him having switched since then.

You're right, I got confused about him playing U19 wit Bayern... My bad...

Vid below has highlights of the U19 Bayern side where Green scores the first goal... Also found video of the Bayern friendly match with Green playing...

http://tv.dfb.de/index.php?view=5801

Last edited:
Yaya Sanogo to the Gunners is Official (not sure if this has been posted in here yet, didn't see it):

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/french-striker-yaya-sanogo-joins-club

Hopefully AW can groom him into a quality CF in the vein of a young Adebayor....

Now all we need is to lock up Higuain, Julio Cesar, a solid RB (for the rotation), maybe Feillani (although not likely) as a new DM in order to push Mikel Arteta into the MF rotation, and we COULD have the makings of a contender...

Sanogo :smokin :smokin glad he's in the fold, Higuain should soon follow...I'd really want to add Frolani too

OL sound like Gomis will be gone sooner rather than later not sure where to but I believe Fulham or some other mid level EPL teams were interested before. Gonna need to replace his production for next season

Futebol Clube do Porto :pimp:

Dragões

Last edited:
Hope your kidding... Julio Is light yrs ahead

Edit: both those kits are beautiful

Last edited:
^^Those kits are very clean :smokin have they brought in reinforcements with all that money they made this transfer period? :lol: you think they'll be on top again this season?

^^Those kits are very clean :smokin have they brought in reinforcements with all that money they made this transfer period? :lol: you think they'll be on top again this season?

All the players Porto has brought in so far.

DF Diego Reyes (from Club América - €7M)
MF Hector Herrera (from Pachuca - €10M)
MF Carlos Eduardo (from Estoril - €1.2M)
MF Juan Quintero (from Pescara (loaned from Atlético Nacional) - €10M)
MF Josué Pesqueira (from Paços Ferreira - Undisclosed fee)
MF Tiago Rodrigues (from Vitória Guimarães - Nominal fee)
FW Ricardo (from Vitória Guimarães - €0.5M)
FW Licá (from Estoril - Undisclosed fee)

Two Mexicans in Reyes and Herrera. First Mexicans Porto has ever had, we'll see how that goes. Quintero the Colombian is suppose to be a great pickup, I'm excited for him. My favorite signing is Lica tho, thats because I've seen him play.

Will we win? I really don't know man - can't wait to find out. Every couple years we bring in a bunch of new players and we still manage to get it done. We'll see, I'm excited,

Last edited:

All the players Porto has brought in so far.

DF Diego Reyes (from Club América - €7M)
MF Hector Herrera (from Pachuca - €10M)
MF Carlos Eduardo (from Estoril - €1.2M)
MF Juan Quintero (from Pescara (loaned from Atlético Nacional) - €10M)
MF Josué Pesqueira (from Paços Ferreira - Undisclosed fee)
MF Tiago Rodrigues (from Vitória Guimarães - Nominal fee)
FW Ricardo (from Vitória Guimarães - €0.5M)
FW Licá (from Estoril - Undisclosed fee)

Two Mexicans in Reyes and Herrera. First Mexicans Porto has ever had, we'll see how that goes. Quintero the Colombian is suppose to be a great pickup, I'm excited for him. My favorite signing is Lica tho, thats because I've seen him play.

Will we win? I really don't know man - can't wait to find out. Every couple years we bring in a bunch of new players and we still manage to get it done. We'll see, I'm excited,

Nice yeah I had heard about the young Mexican players...out of that crop they'll probably find at least 2-3 gems knowing their scouting track record :lol: I'm gonna try and watch a few matches this yr from that league, probably just focus on the big squads

Nice yeah I had heard about the young Mexican players...out of that crop they'll probably find at least 2-3 gems knowing their scouting track record :lol: I'm gonna try and watch a few matches this yr from that league, probably just focus on the big squads

The Mexican players worry me man, Mexicans never seem to do well in Europe. I was reading this article that said the future of Mexico is at Porto now, as if the pressure isn't enough for these dudes.

Hopefully Porto do the best they can with them, they've never worked with Central-American players much before, we'll see.

$10 on chelsea to win the epl would win $24

not a big fan of futures unless its a steep underdog

The Mexican players worry me man, Mexicans never seem to do well in Europe. I was reading this article that said the future of Mexico is at Porto now, as if the pressure isn't enough for these dudes.

Hopefully Porto do the best they can with them, they've never worked with Central-American players much before, we'll see.
yea, these players will decide weather or not yurop invests in future mexican players or not. I think people took hint at the signing of a mexican player to a big club like ManU. I'm not saying he's the best, but it helped bring some light on to Mexico. So yea, I hope these players achieve for future scouting and growth of mexican players in yurop.

Yo coupe, you think that Kelvin kid is going to be a breakou start next season? His goal vs Benefica is my favorite moment of last season. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom