The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^ It was me that said Jose could take over as Dos Equis' Most Interesting Man In the World but he would need to split duties with Pirlo... :lol:

Last edited:
Changes...

Ryan Giggs as a player/coach...

Phil Neville as the new first team coach...

Changes...

Ryan Giggs as a player/coach...
Phil Neville as the new first team coach...

I think that's a good look...

Esp Giggs, he's had so many years for the club, it's only right he starts his coaching there..

A lot of the players look up to him as inspiration.

I think that's a good look...

Esp Giggs, he's had so many years for the club, it's only right he starts his coaching there..

A lot of the players look up to him as inspiration.

Agree,

Think Scholes will be next

Never understood why the pitch at old trafford dipped down, I remember Ronaldo almost really hurting himself.

Never understood why the pitch at old trafford dipped down, I remember Ronaldo almost really hurting himself.
a lot of grounds are like that. Its to help with the drainage of the field when the weather gets a bit lairy.

Learned that at both the OT and Stamford Bridge tours 
happy.gif

Well look at you rck, you just got into football and you've been able to teach me something. Good job. Proud of ya.

It makes sense since England gets so much rain.

Last edited:
Thanks homie!

At Stamford Bridge, the guide said that there are times when you couldn't the shorter players legs when they are on the other side of the pitch due to the sloped sides 

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been reading PSG is swooping in and signing Cavani

:smh: Absolutely ridiculous between them and Monaco :x gonna make it damn near impossible for my squad and all the other good teams in the league

Arsenal signed Higuain officially it sounds like finally :smokin

Last edited:
:smh: Absolutely ridiculous between them and Monaco :x gonna make it damn near impossible for my squad and all the other good teams in the league

yall gonna have to do what Porto do. Discover cheap young talent. Groom them. Sell high and repeat the process.

yall gonna have to do what Porto do. Discover cheap young talent. Groom them. Sell high and repeat the process.

That's easier said than done.

There's a reason Porto is #1 in the world when it comes to flipping talent like that. You need world class scouts

The least I can say for PSG and Monaco at this point is that they're doing the majority of their big business outside of Ligue 1, even though I think that's probably been unintentional to this point.

What annoys me the most about Man City's situation isn't necessarily that they've been directly targeting talent in their own league(and from one club in particular), it's that they went on to embarrass themselves and the PL in europe. 

That's easier said than done.

There's a reason Porto is #1 in the world when it comes to flipping talent like that. You need world class scouts

Yep, Lyon has one of the best youth setups in France too, just gonna be tough to compete when PSG and ASM can buy top talent immediately.....Monaco actually bought one of the highly rated young players from Lyon, Martial, a 17yr old for 5million euros...partially because OL had to report balanced financials so they had to get rid of someone by last Sunday since Gomis turned down transfers to the EPL :smh: :smh:

Definitely will be a fun season though

Hmmm, if Thiago leaves for Man U, Barca may target Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan... I kinda like that but not sure if Dortmund would let him go... Wasn't he possibly a target for Arsenal? I think I remember someone mentioning that on here...

Hope everyone had a nice 4th...

Hmmm, if Thiago leaves for Man U, Barca may target Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan... I kinda like that but not sure if Dortmund would let him go... Wasn't he possibly a target for Arsenal? I think I remember someone mentioning that on here...

Hope everyone had a nice 4th...

Doubt he would go to Barca, Madrid has been talking to him for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom