The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Really don't think Bale will go Madrid this summer, I don't think Tottenham will allow it yet. Since the EPL is so wide open I think Tottenham want another shot.

He'll end up in Madrid tho at some point.
Really going out on a limb there considering the club has already come out and announced that he's not leaving this summer.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Really going out on a limb there considering the club has already come out and announced that he's not leaving this summer. :lol:

Well Madridistas and the Spanish papers would tell you otherwise, they've always been the most cockiest sons of ******* on the planet and believe they can buy any player at any time. Regardless of what other clubs have said before Real has gotten there way before.

But maybe you can't read another language, so I'll take it as ignorance as opposed to arrogance.

Looks like Ronaldo is staying at RM. Snippets from an interview earlier this week. I'm interested to seeing how RM does post Jose. It looks like Ancelotti is going to unleash the youngsters in Isco, Carvajal, Jesé, Morata,& Illara.

I really like what Madrid is doing stocking up on young Spanish starlets. It sets the team up for success down the road without putting a huge dent on the checkbook.

^ I'm a Barca fan myself but I like the talent Real Madrid has, they should stronglycontend in La Liga & the CL this upcoming season.

Barca's gotta fortify it's back line with an athletic CB (or 2). Gone are the days of Alves, Puyol, Pique, & Abidal. Trying to convert Song & Mascherano into the back-line just didn't work well enough last season.

The coaching staff never gave Andreu Fontas or Marc Muniesa enough playing time eventually letting them walk & it sounds like their trying to loan out Bartra.

I heard Camp Nou is using it Qatar Foundation connections to help barter a deal with PSG's president Al-Khelaifi to bring Thiago Silva to Barca & they also want to get Roma's Marquinhos. I hope that happens...

Regardless, I'll still support the team & enjoy watching footy...

Looks like Ronaldo is staying at RM. Snippets from an interview earlier this week. I'm interested to seeing how RM does post Jose. It looks like Ancelotti is going to unleash the youngsters in Isco, Carvajal, Jesé, Morata,& Illara.

I really like what Madrid is doing stocking up on young Spanish starlets. It sets the team up for success down the road without putting a huge dent on the checkbook.

Yup. I can't wait. It'll take time. Fans can't expect CL glory next season but strongly contend. But the young pieces will be a force soon. Just pray CR7 gets that CL glory soon again

Rumors are Suarez might be joining Chelsea. Hopefully it works out better then the last striker we got from Liverpool 
laugh.gif

Rumors are Suarez might be joining Chelsea. Hopefully it works out better then the last striker we got from Liverpool 
laugh.gif
:rolleyes after getting banned for biting a Chelsea player, he will be sold to Chelsea where he will have to wait until his ban is over before he can play.

Last edited:
The heck is taking Higuain so long to sign...

Via twitter...

Arsene Wenger the day he started Higuain negotiations...

Smh :lol: it has taken a while though

:lol:

Rumor is that Real has increased the price, closer to 30mil. Some are saying that they're trying to test our financial strength. Others are saying because we don't have the best business relationships with them. And also that they need the money for other players that they are planning to buy this window.......sigh :smh:

Arsenal have gloated more than seasons past about their kitty.. no suprise Real trying to squeeze every dime outta them.

Back
Top Bottom