The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Phew, glad Shrek is staying where he is & not coming to Camp Nou... You get repped 4one5 for delivering good news. Was really scared about that rumor...

Last edited:
Coquelin season loan to Freiburg. best of luck to him. We'll probably sell him next season.

I really thought he could make it at Arsenal he showed promise last season, but he hasn't pushed on and if I'm honest I'd rather his squad space went to Frimpong as I REALLY want him to make it.

To sum things up thus far...

Gone: Arshavin, Squallici, Denilson, Mannone.

Loaned: Djourou, Coquelin.

Looking likely to leave: Bendtner :smile:lol), Gervinho :smile:eek Please!), Park (loooooooooooooool)

Add the youngsters like Eastmond and Sanchez Watts who we all knew werent up to snuff long ago but were still on our books being shown the door and it really is quite amazing. Wenger is cleaning house!

We've signed nobody but a French 2nd devision striker on a free and this is already one of the best transfer windows in AGES! :lol: I'm loving it! :smokin

"@ESPNSteinLine: Big news from soccer world amid NBA chaos: Just reported for @ESPNFC that Jozy Altidore deal to join Sunderland will be wrapped up by Monday"

Last edited:
"@ESPNSteinLine: Big news from soccer world amid NBA chaos: Just reported for @ESPNFC that Jozy Altidore deal to join Sunderland will be wrapped up by Monday"

Really interesting...Di Canio is nuts but he's been wanting to clean house and bring in heavy reinforcements. Hes been really wanting Jozy apparently, I'm excited to see him in the Prem again, him and fletcher will link up well hopefully.

Trunks: You'll miss Yao Koussai's world-class finishing.

:lol: naaaah I dont think so.

Its a shame really. I was excited about his arrival after we had preseason and his start in England. He would ghost past players for fun and although his final ball was off I attributed it to simply needing time to get used to his new teammates. He was the total opposite to the departing ***** Nasri on the left wing as Nasri would recycle it back to the midfield EVERY SINGLE TIME, Gervinho looked to have a go at his man and get into dangerous positions whenever he had the ball. His future looked bright at the Emirates. Plus he slapped the **** Joey Barton in his first game....he had all the signs of becoming a legend at Arsenal...... :lol:

Fast forward a couple years and he still does the same ****. His first touch is awful, his shooting technique is awful and awareness in the final third is awful. He's unpredictable yes, offer something none of our other wingers do (since Ox has stopped taking people on for some reason), but thankfully Arsene looks to be realizing he simply isnt good enough for Arsenal and isnt suited for the EPL.

He'll do well in France/Spain where the league is a bit slower and that's why there is apparent interest in him.

Wanna swap Gervinho for Di Maria? :tongue:

Last edited:
Lol, no chance.

Di Maria frustrates me sometimes with his Robben, refuse to pass moments. But he's not surplus until we confirm a Bale deal.

Well Henrikh Mkhitaryan is heading to Dortmund. So now is the chance for Liverpool to try and sign christian Eriksen and that defender they were looking at who is also on Ajax or pick up Honda. If suarez wants to leave sell him to Real and pick up steven Jovenic or pick up Mario Gomez. Either way we will still have money left over.

Really don't think Bale will go Madrid this summer, I don't think Tottenham will allow it yet. Since the EPL is so wide open I think Tottenham want another shot.

He'll end up in Madrid tho at some point.

Coquelin season loan to Freiburg. best of luck to him. We'll probably sell him next season.

I really thought he could make it at Arsenal he showed promise last season, but he hasn't pushed on and if I'm honest I'd rather his squad space went to Frimpong as I REALLY want him to make it.

To sum things up thus far...

Gone: Arshavin, Squallici, Denilson, Mannone.

Loaned: Djourou, Coquelin.

Looking likely to leave: Bendtner :smile:lol), Gervinho :smile:eek Please!), Park (loooooooooooooool)

Add the youngsters like Eastmond and Sanchez Watts who we all knew werent up to snuff long ago but were still on our books being shown the door and it really is quite amazing. Wenger is cleaning house!

We've signed nobody but a French 2nd devision striker on a free and this is already one of the best transfer windows in AGES! :lol: I'm loving it! :smokin

I'm not sure why Wenger never played him. He did say that we didn't need to buy a DM because we had Coquelin and etc when Song left. And the times he did play, he showed up. I find the he is more versatile than Frimpong....and certainly more cool headed DDDEEENNNNCCCHHH :lol: I thought Wenger was molding Coq into an Arteta type player. Maybe it was an attitude issue. Apparently, from what I read, Freibug has a young squad. They're financially stable but can't afford players. And the manager is good at developing players. People are saying Coq will benefit a lot from this loan. I hope so.

I'm hoping Frimpong can stay fit, not sure how his recovery is going. I'm gonna try and find out if he's been in training.

Don't forget about Santos :lol:

Well Henrikh Mkhitaryan is heading to Dortmund. So now is the chance for Liverpool to try and sign christian Eriksen and that defender they were looking at who is also on Ajax or pick up Honda. If suarez wants to leave sell him to Real and pick up steven Jovenic or pick up Mario Gomez. Either way we will still have money left over.

Sigh...really wanted to see Eriksen go to Dortmund. He also would have cost about 10mil less. Is Henrikh that good? I don't really know much about him. Honda seems to be on his way to Milan. Jovetic/Gomez are both a reach for Liverpool regardless of money.

Really don't think Bale will go Madrid this summer, I don't think Tottenham will allow it yet. Since the EPL is so wide open I think Tottenham want another shot.

He'll end up in Madrid tho at some point.

Really going out on a limb there considering the club has already come out and announced that he's not leaving this summer. :lol:

Looks like Ronaldo is staying at RM. Snippets from an interview earlier this week. I'm interested to seeing how RM does post Jose. It looks like Ancelotti is going to unleash the youngsters in Isco, Carvajal, Jesé, Morata,& Illara.

Don't forget about Santos :lol:
Sigh...really wanted to see Eriksen go to Dortmund. He also would have cost about 10mil less. Is Henrikh that good? I don't really know much about him. Honda seems to be on his way to Milan. Jovetic/Gomez are both a reach for Liverpool regardless of money.
This is football, anything is possible. We managed to lure Suarez in as well as Torres (when he was Torres). So I dont see how that is a reach. Henrikh is alright, but then again shakhtar is the best team in a almost one sided league. He may do good, or he may just be a dud. Same goes for Eriksen. Erisken is cheaper and for 25 mil we can pick him and Toby Alderweireld. They need to hurry up and make the deal before tottenham comes in and attempt to steal him away or drive up his price.

Back
Top Bottom