The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Why did I watch this game in HD. :x Holy crap, that is one of the more brutal injuries I've seen in sports. His leg isn't cut so it bleeds, it's sliced open and you can see his flesh. Makes me think of morons who think soccer is soft.

De Gea makes some spectacular saves but does some incredibly stupid stuff.

Last edited:
People making a big deal out of Rooney's little scratch :lol: Give him a couple stitches and he'll be fine. It wasn't even that much blood.

Last edited:
Also Dembele is a beast. And Lukaku was excellent today for West Brom coming on as a sub. Not sure why he doesn't start. West Brom have looked great when he has come on the last 2 matches.

Also Dembele is a beast. And Lukaku was excellent today for West Brom coming on as a sub. Not sure why he doesn't start. West Brom have looked great when he has come on the last 2 matches.

At least he's getting some solid playing time now. I just read that he has a brother named Jordan, 18, plays for Anderlecht

Wayne Rooney ruled out for four weeks, being treated in hospital for leg injury (via @GuardianJamieJ) … #mufc

Last edited:
  • Everton manager David Moyes has pulled off another coup by signing 17-year-old French wonderkid M'Baye Niang for £2m from Caen. - the Sun
  • Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is considering a move for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge if Andy Carroll leaves Anfield over the next few days. - Daily Mail
  • Chelsea have told Barcelona that defender David Luiz, 25, is not for sale at any price. - Daily Express
  • Reading are in talks with West Ham about buying Hammers striker Carlton Cole for £5m. - Daily Mirror
  • Juventus are back in talks with Manchester City over a deal for Edin Dzeko after their move for Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente collapsed. - Metro
  • Stoke boss Tony Pulis will attempt to resurrect his loan move for Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone, 25, next week. - the Sun
  • Brazilian striker Willian, 24, has begged his Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk not to block his £20m move to Tottenham. - Daily Mail
  • Bolton have been reportedly asked to pay £3m if they want to sign Liverpool midfielder Jay Spearing. - Bolton Evening News
  • Arsenal frontman Theo Walcott has reportedly began discussing a new five-year deal at the club that will make him one of the Gunners' top earners. - Daily Mirror
  • Middlesbrough's Marvin Emnes and Blackpool's Tom Ince have emerged as leading targets for Swansea City. - South Wales Evening Post
  • Norwich are believed to be closing in on the capture of Argentine ­international midfielder Lucas Biglia, 25. - Daily Mirror

That Torres "pen" was shocking.

But hey, right now...for my fantasy team...I'll take it. Assist from Torres, goal by Hazard :smokin

Back
Top Bottom