The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^ Mastamind: You thinking about making the trip to attend WC 2014 in Brasil? Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yea, I really want too. I have friends down in Brasil that I can stay with. I also have another friend that's going with a group that will be going to various matches around the country. I believe he paid 5grande, well that's what another friend told me. Been trying to land a job, I have something in the works. Hopefully i can get enough money.
What about you?

Yea, I really want too. I have friends down in Brasil that I can stay with. I also have another friend that's going with a group that will be going to various matches around the country. I believe he paid 5grande, well that's what another friend told me. Been trying to land a job, I have something in the works. Hopefully i can get enough money.
What about you?
Planning to do the same, my friend. Most cost efficient way seems to be staying with friends or relatives of friends in Brasil. Only issue for most is taking weeks off from work or school. Which NT do you support?

What about you?
Planning to do the same, my friend. Most cost efficient way seems to be staying with friends or relatives of friends in Brasil. Only issue for most is taking weeks off from work or school. Which NT do you support?

Yea that's also be a problem. The partner that interviewed me and who I would be working under, is a footy fan too. Supports the Spurs :lol: but he would def be more understanding at least. Granted I get the job and still working there.
I support France and the US. What about you?

Yea that's also be a problem. The partner that interviewed me and who I would be working under, is a footy fan too. Supports the Spurs :lol: but he would def be more understanding at least. Granted I get the job and still working there.
I support France and the US. What about you?
Tough start to the domestic campaign for Spurs and AVB.

NT: I support South Korea and Portugal. Never got into the U.S. team even under Klinsmann.

United will entertain offers of 15m+ for Nani.

Spurs are already interested.

Anderson is also being put onto the market (FIIIIIINALLY)

Last edited:
Let's go Arsenal, Stoke are always fired up against us. Hopefully Mannone doesn't embarrass himself out there
laugh.gif

I'm so pumped about this season for Man U.  But I don't know why.

That 3-2 game yesterday had us looking a bit shaky....
ohwell.gif

it must be said that hazards confidence is having a very positive effect on torres so far.. might have been the best signing for chelsea..

was happy with the majority of uniteds play yesterday... feel for wazza but he is extremely unfit, and when he came on yest the whole tempo changed.. kagawa has been a blessing.. just wondering how this will work out when wazza is fit.. possibly play him or wazza out wide?

I love how the new signing are up for the fight. Santi has been class Arteta has been great at seeing the danger and cleaning up the mess Gibbs has been good too.

Gervinho needs to come off....hes been beyond poor.

arsenal still lacks a quality striker.. llorente would be perfect

it must be said that hazards confidence is having a very positive effect on torres so far.. might have been the best signing for chelsea..
was happy with the majority of uniteds play yesterday... feel for wazza but he is extremely unfit, and when he came on yest the whole tempo changed.. kagawa has been a blessing.. just wondering how this will work out when wazza is fit.. possibly play him or wazza out wide?

Wazza will probably stay in his position, and Kagawa will be used without a fixed position. The dude is basically where ever the ball is. Yesterdays game I remember seeing him in the centre, the left, the right. Dude was anywhere he was needed, and that's where he shines.

*sigh* another week to read about how much we miss that Van *****.

Outplayed 2 teams and have 2 points to show for it....

damnit
plenty of build up...no finishes. ridiculous. :lol:

No end product. :smh: I'm going to lose it if Gervinho is anywhere near the Anfield pitch. Ox better start.

Our right side is just poor beyond belief, Jenkinson and Gervinho...:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Both cant beat their man, cant get a cross in, cant shoot...NOTHING.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom