The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Alex Morgan :pimp:

Who is this fine specimen?

• Juventus plan to spend £70m on Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28. The package includes both the transfer fee and the player's wages and is intended to ensure they beat Manchester United and Manchester City to his signature.
  • Liverpool striker Andy Carroll does not want to make his loan move to West Ham United permanent. The 23-year-old is reported to have told friends he will only leave Anfield to return to Newcastle United.
  • Martin O'Neill would love to sign Carroll for Sunderland, despite the striker being a former Newcastle player.
  • Liverpool have also rejected a £13m bid from Manchester City for centre-back Daniel Agger, 27.
  • The Hammers are close to bolstering their defensive options with a double deal for Aston Villa's James Collins and free agent Sebastian Boenisch.
  • Champions League winners Chelsea are preparing a final £7.5m offer for 21-year-old Wigan Athletic winger Victor Moses.
  • Real Madrid have told Tottenham they will not pay their £40m asking price for midfielder Luka Modric, 26.
  • And the La Liga champions will instead turn their attentions to re-signing Wesley Sneijder from Inter Milan.
  • Liverpool are weighing up a move for Birmingham City goalkeeper Jack Butland after he impressed club scouts in action for Team GB on Sunday.
  • Blackburn Rovers will sign two strikers to replace Leon Best after it was confirmed the £3m summer signing will be ruled out for at least six months with a knee ligament injury.

Wes to Real Madrid? Hmm...If he can get back to form, I'll take that.

Modric is stuck, still have a feeling Madrid gets him though.

And Juve 70 mill euros for RVP? Dude...Idk about that. Way to much imo

just cause my boo Alex Morgan wears a united shirt doesn't mean she's a fan, she was wearing a barça shirt last year, hence all her constant falling today :tongue:

these north koreans are gonna hurt someone with all these terrible slide tackles

Wes to Real Madrid? Hmm...If he can get back to form, I'll take that.
Modric is stuck, still have a feeling Madrid gets him though.
And Juve 70 mill euros for RVP? Dude...Idk about that. Way to much imo
He could go to PSG

Back
Top Bottom