The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Maybe "cool" wasn't the right word, but he doesnt seem to be the "****" people say..
Him doing a Theirry Henry at the World Cup (albeit in defense) and one guys misinterpretation of a Spanish term is NOT going to make me think he's the worst human ever.
Considering the actual crimes athletes here have done, maybe it is desensitization
What's Juan Medinas from Club americas nickname

Last edited:
Please tell me in this players history of being alive, what action would make you think that?

I don't think Suarez is that bad of a guy.

Balotelli from what I've heard, is a really nice humble kid, but he's just super confident in his play that's why he acts how he does.

Suarez is nothing short of world class, we all know that.

Maybe "cool" wasn't the right word, but he doesnt seem to be the "****" people say..
Him doing a Theirry Henry at the World Cup (albeit in defense) and one guys misinterpretation of a Spanish term is NOT going to make me think he's the worst human ever.
Considering the actual crimes athletes here have done, maybe it is desensitization
What's Juan Medinas from Club americas nickname

avatar_jennifer_lawrence_yeah_ok__vNAOdKE.sized.gif

Thanks for posting.
There wouldn't happen to be a downloadable version where ever you got this from is there? Or does anybody know how to download a linked pdf file?
Move your mouse to the bottom right corner and it little menu should come up with some squares. Click on the little floppy sign and that will give you the option to save it.

If you can't download it like that lemme know and I'll download it and put it on Mediafire for you.

Last edited:
YOUTUBE "Luis Suarez Otman Bakkal" ...
for all his talent,Suarez will always have the reputation of being a troublemaker...
and that kick he aimed at Scott Parker last season at Anfield... :smh:

Last edited:
Suarez still deserved his jaw broken for goin on walkin dead on bakkal.....

Soccer players can b so petty n *****.. ive seen bag tags, bites, dropkicks etc.

Like control your emotions, esp if your a little Bi

Kitbags prices are okay, during the winter when there are the big sales.

Do not select normal shipping, it'll take a month with customs getting nuts in the next month for Christmas.

Honestly...you'll pay the same buying from WSS.

Believe me, people will vouch for me knowing about this stuff.
I don't know about this. WSS prices are higher than kitbag.
For example, I want a Walcott away Arsenal kit with Premier League patches.
WSS~$118
Kitbag~$89
:rolleyes

Suarez still deserved his jaw broken for goin on walkin dead on bakkal.....

Soccer players can b so petty n *****.. ive seen bag tags, bites, dropkicks etc.

Like control your emotions, esp if your a little Bi

QFT

I never understood why soccer players flop so damn much

Anyone watching the England v Sweden game?

Poor keeping.. But Zlatan has produced one of the greatest goals I've ever seen.

@NutmegRadio Zlatan Ibrahimovic has to be the most runs-his-mouth-but-backs-it-up player in the game, no?

That was a truly fantastic goal!

The GER/NED was okay, on the slow side.

The FRA/ITA game was good, a good win for France.

Messi voted best forward and best player in La Liga 
mean.gif

Pep Guardiola voted manager of the year 
mean.gif

mean.gif

How do you have the "best player" and 'best manager"..

Yet you don't win your own league?

Back
Top Bottom