The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Those were some fun Arsenal teams to watch...

I miss the Nike Joga Bonito commercials too....
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I remember watching that first commercial around the time of the 06 World Cup

I have the same T90 ball from that Wayne Rooney commercial :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
So we've established that he's somewhere between CR7 and Adu... :lol:

:lol:

United faithful are hoping that he doesn't end up like Obertan...
the young Frenchman came into the fold when Bordeaux won the Ligue 1 a few years ago and was also one of the best players in the 2009 Toulon tournament...
fast forward to 2013 and this kid has yet to earn a first cap for the French national team...

i don't watch Newcastle that much but i believe since Ben Arfa's arrival,Obertan has been reduced to substitute appearances...

I doubt anyone here has seen enough of Zaha to make any long-term judgements on his game :lol:. None of us are watching Crystal Palace. To call him Cristiano or Freddy Adu is nonsensical. From what little we CAN see based off his YouTube highlights, he seems to be a pacey winger that isn't afraid to take on his defenders and seems to have some flair in his game. Seems to have a bit of that Daniel Sturridge "I'm going to beat my man regardless of what passing options I have around me" for better or worse.

I don't think £10m+ is a huge gamble. It's not like United are strapped for cash. He's a young, English player who seems to have a lot of upside.

Last edited:
This Rojas kid for Melbourne is nice as hell.

First time ever watching Australian soccer and he's putting on a show.

Anybody heard of him?

This Rojas kid for Melbourne is nice as hell.

First time ever watching Australian soccer and he's putting on a show.

Anybody heard of him?

so is this the best i can do with buying messi's jersey?
http://www.soccershop.com/33392-messi-10.html
http://www.wegotsoccer.com/kit/nike-fc-barcelona-home-messi-jersey/kmesh

none of them say authentic specifically in the title while nike has the US home jersey at $150 i was expecting that for messi, or am i searching in the wrong place?

115 is the standard price player jersey price, im also going to buy a Messi jersey..still looking for past name/number plates.

and yeah, australian soccer is chilling..i like to think of it as a little MLS.

Related...Gervinho scored for CIV again.

Kalou has "Kalounho" or something on his shirt...good to see he's still crap. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom