The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

...im late for work.
grin.gif

What an exciting second half!!! But everyone has to admit, they could feel a second Chelsea goal coming.

I don't know how that keeper stopped that at point blank range yet couldn't stop that easy Luiz free kick :lol:
Not to mention Basel's wall on that kick could have easily stopped it.

Worldsoccershop hasnt had any Dortmund kits for a while..

Cant believe I didnt think about their website lol :smh:

https://shop.bvb.de/eng/artikel/LONG-SLEEVE-JERSEY-AWAY-2012-2013-ADULT-12921401 need to find this in my size
Wait until both Bayern and Dortmund get to the final, maybe WSS would have it by then.

Man im so glad BVB won yesterday. Them and Arsenal are my top 2 teams. Glad to see ones doing alright lol

Really though...I wonder who Bayern will buy next. I wonder who will be on their way out, Robben, Gomez....?

Last edited:
I have not watched the premiership much this season, been La Liga or Portuguese Liga watching.

After hearing rumors about Bale going to Real Madrid, and not ever watching the Spurs play. Is he that good? What position is best for him? Cause the rumors I'm hearing is whatever team gets him is playin 40 million plus Euros. That's crazy money. Anyone have a good Bale highlight video?

I have not watched the premiership much this season, been La Liga or Portuguese Liga watching.

After hearing rumors about Bale going to Real Madrid, and not ever watching the Spurs play. Is he that good? What position is best for him? Cause the rumors I'm hearing is whatever team gets him is playin 40 million plus Euros. That's crazy money. Anyone have a good Bale highlight video?

He's good. Not 40 million Euros good, but he's good. Tottenham always drives up the prices on their players it seems.

Probably one of the top 3 right wingers in the world right now.

Back
Top Bottom