the Vans thread...

Got mine in too, wish they made a 12.5 cuz these are too long but a 12 would be too narrow [emoji]128530[/emoji] very nice quality though and a steal at 68$ shipped

got my girl a size 5 for the blends x vans, she initially wanted to keep them but now she said it feels too big. what's the going price on a smaller size? trying to sell + buy my own size :lol: :lol:

love those wtaps snakes but eras fit me so weird
Got mine in too, wish they made a 12.5 cuz these are too long but a 12 would be too narrow [emoji]128530[/emoji] very nice quality though and a steal at 68$ shipped
Yea these are the 10.5 in both and they fit fine width wise but a little long. Im removing the insoles and adding real insoles. Brotha needs that real support and the super flat insole not going to cut it.

Authentics sz 10 fits perfect but the Eras in a 10 is to narrow... 10.5 is to long for my liking. Does anyone half sz up for Eras compared to their Authentics?

Golden coast will be back on shelves as a gr starting 4/18 but some people have already spotted them at their local stores so if you still need a pair I suggest you go look into it at your local shop

On another note.. Vans might be the only brand that can drop a shoe that has literally no hype at all and it sells out everywhere in less than a week just because they're a dope a** cw lol. I wanted to double up on these and gone everywhere

Last edited:
Are those the dahlia red joints? Was miring the slip ons but those look dope af too

Golden coast will be back on shelves as a gr starting 4/18 but some people have already spotted them at their local stores so if you still need a pair I suggest you go look into it at your local shop

Does that include the checkerboard? Stores near me have the golden coast slip on in blue and another in red.

Back
Top Bottom