the Vans thread...

Love the sharing and eating in here. Glad y'all cooking

Rainbow foxing old skools from opening ceremony [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] these completely slipped my mind

https://www.openingceremony.com/mens/vans/old-skool-sneakers-ST99915.html

Last edited:
tempting as hell...just picked up those beluga after dark old skools...do i need a 2nd pair of veggie tans though? tryna save $$$ lol

veggies are worth it for anyone who hasnt copped yet...quality is super nice...leather is soft as bricks

Last edited:
If I wear an 8 in authentic, should I do 7.5 in old skool?

i wear same size in both

8.5 in vans, 9 in nikes/adidas

but it can differ to other ppls feet

Thanks man. I'm just weary Bc of the sizing inconsistency reports recently. I'm kind of disappointed hat I gotta wear my vans vault checkerboard slips w socks

i would half size down in old skools...if they are too big the inside rear of the shoe rubs your heel and you get blisters which is an annoyance

Last edited:
i would half size down in old skools...if they are too big the inside rear of the shoe rubs your heel and you get blisters which is an annoyance
I'm gonna try and go the local vans store or pacsun and try on a pair of the regular black/white pair

I've seen mad heads rock the black and white joints. May just cop those and stop being an elitist lol

Back
Top Bottom