The Vick Jersey Is A Go Nowadays

It wasn't just a joke on here, dudes IRL were wearing it with everything. That #%^* was versatile.
laugh.gif

It wasn't just a joke on here, dudes IRL were wearing it with everything. That #%^* was versatile.

I legit had both a Falcons Vick jersey and Oly 7s back then too.

A ***** almost caught himself actually wearing that **** out in public after dudes gassed the combo on here :smh:

people still match in 2014?
I still match. NOt super try hard match like early 2000s. But having hits of colors coordinating together in a fit will always look good. You know what looks bad? All these kids putting fits together that scream "I TRIED MY *** OFF TO MAKE SURE NOTHING MATCHES AND THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE NOW"

I still match. NOt super try hard match like early 2000s. But having hits of colors coordinating together in a fit will always look good. You know what looks bad? All these kids putting fits together that scream "I TRIED MY *** OFF TO MAKE SURE NOTHING MATCHES AND THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE NOW"

Oh.

I don't try to match exactly, I don't care for it. But I subconsciously wear colors that complement each other. I'm not gonna wear black/red 1s with a bright crips colored shirt.

YEah, like i kinda said earlier. I don't care what stupid fad is popular these days. I'm gonna match somewhat, just not OD. It's a good look to me, and that's all that matters. Screw all these try hards with red sneakers, camo shorts, a green shirt with a baby blue snap back. Man we all know you made sure that all clashed on purpose.

I still don't know the origin of the Michael Vick Jersey/Olympic 7s. Anybody care to explain?

Back
Top Bottom