the video lebron and nike didnt want you to see VOL.read!!!

The Video LeBron Never Wanted You to See!!! Posted Jul 22 nd 2009 9 :25 AM by TMZ Staff The DUNK!!!! We got footage of THE DUNK!!!! You know what we'retalking about -- the legendary moment where some virtually unknown college kid blasted a two-handed dunk right in King James' FACE -- at his very ownLeBron James summer basketball camp!! LeBron's people and Nike reportedly confiscated all video proof of the moment LeBron got taken to the HOLE -- but wefinally found the one SURVIVING copy of the moment LeBron became LeBitch ... and it's awesome!!!! We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight-- but we'll post the uncut in- your-face slam on the website at 6 :45 PM EST.

indifferent.gif

2gtpurs.gif

This had to be one of the greatest nights in television I honestly can't wait to witness this lmao

the only reason there is so much hype in the first place is because nike too it.

like he hasn't been dunked on before. I watched first hand a handful of them at games 3,4, and 6.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

the only reason there is so much hype in the first place is because nike too it.

like he hasn't been dunked on before. I watched first hand a handful of them at games 3,4, and 6.
smh.gif

Then let the people that didn't see it enjoy this

im curious to see, but im quite sure its nothing crazy. Dude's hops aint that special, unless hes being working out.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I was just about to post it! I can't wait to see him get jammed on!

I'm not getting my hopes up too high ... this isn't "THE" VIDEO, it's "A" VIDEO.

For all we know, it may be a grainy cell phone vid ...
eyes.gif

Yea the quality does look horrible, but i've been waiting to see this, I think there would be less hype about it if they were just released when it firsthappened

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I was just about to post it! I can't wait to see him get jammed on!

I'm not getting my hopes up too high ... this isn't "THE" VIDEO, it's "A" VIDEO.

For all we know, it may be a grainy cell phone vid ...
eyes.gif

thats exactly what it is

Back
Top Bottom