the video lebron and nike didnt want you to see VOL.read!!!

TMZ, I'll be the first to say ...

vader-fail.jpg

I knew everyone was getting hyped up for nothing.
laugh.gif

i betcha Nike Never took the tapes away and wanted to create so huge hype for this and bring more attention to Lebron and the NIke Brand

cant wait to WITNESS this i hate lebron with a passion seeing him get dunked on is going to make my night

nice dunk but dude had a running start on top of him....whatevers....Lebron's people are punks for not letting this out...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

nice dunk but dude had a running start on top of him....whatevers....Lebron's people are punks for not letting this out...

I concur, he really wasnt paying attention either with his hands on his hips.... i dont think he really cared to much about the situation.

Nice dunk, but after all this hype you'd think bron got t-bagged during the dunk, it wasn't that big of a deal

it was that bad as they made it out to be. it was not bad enough to take away peoples cameras. like rick2345 said i seen a whole lot worse

Was It THAT Serious Nike?............................. REALLY?

Holler At Me When Someone Does Lebron Like This Frenchie..........

Garbage.

The media and everyone running their mouths made it out to be some X-Files type stuff.

The fact is, people get dunked on everyday. I can see if dude had taunted Bron after the dunk, but it was like whatever...

Originally Posted by ijapino

The fact is, people get dunked on everyday.

Nuff Said...........

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE....... Lebron Is Human, Just Like The Rest Of Us
eek.gif
... One Bad Step To The Ball And YES Even He Can Get DunkedOn
eyes.gif

^ he's not human. at least that's what espn and every other slurper has told me.

THATS IT???!?!?!?
yea he nutted dude but the way it was hyped its like dude rose over bron and put him on his back

bad move by bron camp

Originally Posted by ijapino

Garbage.

The media and everyone running their mouths made it out to be some X-Files type stuff.

The fact is, people get dunked on everyday. I can see if dude had taunted Bron after the dunk, but it was like whatever...
Nike takin the videos did that
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom