the video lebron and nike didnt want you to see VOL.read!!!

WHAT THE EFFF

SH*T WAS STRAIGHT WEAK

LEBRON JAMES AND NIKE you all should be ashamed of yourselves

You taking the videos is what was embarrassing

It's not the dunk that makes LeBron look bad. Honestly this would have been forgotten if the video was shown from the beginning. LeBron made this worsethan it should have been. The dunk was nice but nothing to say "Oh LeBron got owned!"

This just proves again that LeBron needs to grow up. Personally, I've lost most of my respect for him after this incident. It's like how big is yourego that you ask Nike to confiscate the video of a college sophomore dunking on you? Who the ++@@ cares?! LeBron's ego is so big that he wont even givethis kid his 15 minutes of fame that would have been over over a week ago. Now he's going to remembered for a while. The dunk will be forgotten, hisreaction will not. I'm done with LeBron's antics.

^Do we really know that Lebron said to get rid of the tapes??.... It didnt even looked like he cared about getting dunked on.

Lebron is soooo weak for having those videos taken away! I'm still loving those 7's but still!!! WEAK!!! Might as well release the other videos!

Originally Posted by ijapino

The fact is, people get dunked on everyday. I can see if dude had taunted Bron after the dunk, but it was like whatever...

as i recall, it was bron who was making a big deal out of it though.

crab.gif

here's the thing, if you were a writer/photog filming this and Nike took your film, would you not be salty?

so let's say that is the scenario, how could you make your story sond much more enticing and stir the water? Make it out to be LEBRON wanted the tape gone.not just Nike.

I think Nike didn;t want it out simply for marketing reasons, as everyone else said, looked to me like Bron could have cared less. Hell i watched courtney leeget him worse in a PLAYOFF game.

REALLy .... really ... really ....

I dont see what the big deal is here ??? SMH ... ( then I stopped to think ) .... SMH again .

Big F'n deal. So what if he's got dunked on? it's all part of the game... you get dunked on, crossed over, denied, posterized.... it's all partof the game.

poor lebron.......................... poor poor lebron. nah j/k, it's really wasn't

a big deal, until he made it a big deal by confiscating the tapes. no class

I respect LeBron more for actually jumping. He saw the dude coming strong. A punk would have stood and watched.

this clearly isn't that big of a deal.... anyone can get dunked on.. and post up defense isn't exactly what lebron is known for.. it's thetransition blocks that make up for over half his blocking stats.. who cares

weve all seen the tape now....WAYYYY overhyped...
dunk is raw...as for him nutting on lebron..not really
just another two handed dunk with some UHHTHORITAY

yeah they made this far worse than what it was. very dump. everyone gets dunked on! except for me. i get out of the way! lol

Back
Top Bottom