The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Wow...that was lame.

So darrell smashes a walkers head in the doors trunk...blook splatters everwhere and darrell gets up with no blood on his arms/body.

Cmon bruh lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hell of a strategy by the governor with a truck full of walkers

Best thing to heal Rick's craziness, death staring him in the face

I swear I seen Daryl's back tats swap places, the governor's wrong eye was patched, and the disappering blood situation mentioned earlier. Slow ep. Good ending tho

I was rooting for my man to get at Carol then bam lol.

I think that woke Rick up.

Andrea is so dumb smh

Last edited:
I swear I seen Daryl's back tats swap places, the governor's wrong eye was patched, and the disappering blood situation mentioned earlier. Slow ep. Good ending tho

Just saw the tattoos switch.. One second he had zero tattoos on his left side.. A second later..he's tatted up on his left side..

Going to keep a eye of the governor patch..

Just saw the tattoos switch.. One second he had zero tattoos on his left side.. A second later..he's tatted up on his left side..

The patch is on his left eye, but in the trailer for next week his right eye is messed up. They're slipping on this stuff for me to notice it like this

The patch is on his left eye, but in the trailer for next week his right eye is messed up. They're slipping on this stuff for me to notice it like this

maybe he was looking in the mirror.

Ammo supply dwindling, I could see how Morgan plays into this

Rick going back to the police station for the re-up

Hopefully they dead the Lori situation quick

Whered tyreses crew go?

And did the gov ditch Martinez?

Back
Top Bottom