The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i'll bet $20 paypal that it wasn't andrea driving the truck to whoever suggested a wager. it wasn't the woman who was on guard either. and the governor wasn't surprised that the truck was there.

tree4twenty. bet me lol.

i loved this part. :lol :lol

Last edited:
I would guess that the truck / van driver is a new female character. One of the Governor's sidepieces that we haven't seen yet.

I think it's a new character too that was driving the truck

Doubt it's Andrea or that chick who was guarding the fence

Last edited:
AMC slashed the budget so they could keep shows like Mad Men alive when they should be dead . Kirkman left because they are clearly not about giving us the full walking dead world and wont give his characters some justice.
kirkman didn't leave. he's still involved. they wont have the show without him.

frank darabont who came up with the idea for the show and now glen mazzara who took over from him both left.

Last edited:
lol.

It DEFINITELY wasn't Andrea.

If it WAS the chick who was guarding the fence it wouldn't make too much sense.  But it absolutely was not Andrea.  Just from the episode previews we know that.  She's suspicious of the Governor and in one of the previews seemed surprised by the prison.  She wouldn't have been like that if she'd been there before.

Also it would just be stupid if it was her.  It would make zero sense.  I don't even really understand how people believe it could be her.

AMC slashed the budget so they could keep shows like Mad Men alive when they should be dead . Kirkman left because they are clearly not about giving us the full walking dead world and wont give his characters some justice.
kirkman didn't leave. he's still involved. they wont have the show without him.

frank darabont who came up with the idea for the show and now glen mazzara who took over from him both left.

Scott Gimple is the new showrunner for season 4. 3 Different showrunners already.

The way yall harp on it I bet the person driving the truck isn't even anyone important. Just another no name, no face henchmen that will die when it's all said and done.
they pulled the okie doke on us.  you dudes havent even realized the prison is the farm.  when's the last time we saw a set that wasn't the prison yard, prison cell, governor's house, same exact woods they're always in?  hell the highway they rescued the latin family from was the same stretch of road from season 1.

most boring sets on television. :{

dudes fled the farm just to get stuck in a cement barn.
:lol This is true but it's the damn same thing in the comics. I guess cuz it started in the South but most of this stuff is just a stretch of land so you can take in the size of a wave of walkers coming. In comics the whole Woodbury arc was in between the prison and the town and different parts of the highway when they went on a run for supplies, oh and the woods. It's pretty much this way for a bunch of issues up to now.

So yeah locations gonna stay boring for the most part.

Last edited:
Glad to see Glen going out for what it looked like to be a supply run instead of goin out to woodbury, hopefully what has happened will get rick out of this loopy condition

The way yall harp on it I bet the person driving the truck isn't even anyone important. Just another no name, no face henchmen that will die when it's all said and done.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't think it was Andrea because while the Governor and his goons went to the Prison, Andrea was running around Woodbury looking for him. She probably had no idea what was going down.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the driver of that truck being a main character or anyone of significance.

TWD and BB fans always talking crap about Mad Men :{. Last season was incredible.
As great as the show is I don't even understand why it's getting most of the budget of all the shows on AMC. It's not lasting forever so why not divide some of that money to up coming hit shows. So fans will hate on MM for TWD and BB getting screwed but we shouldn't ignore that AMC is just greedy and that's why they split up seasons in to two halves and try to milk a show for all it's worth when it's successful without a sufficient budget at first.

AMC gon learn though.

I think there's only 2 seasons left. AMC rides with MM because it kept winning them Best Drama Emmy's until recently and it was their first original show. They treat it like their first born. I understand the frustration other fans have with AMC showing them favoritism. BB has won a few Actor and Supporting Actor Emmys and TWD is their most watched and popular show. They wouldn't even give the BB creator the amount of episodes he wanted for their last season which is messed up. Other show-runners see this and probably don't want to deal with AMC

:rolleyes sit down somewhere If you were paying attention then you would see that the Governor was shocked when the truck came through. The person who came out of the truck also seemed to have a female stature. So one can speculate

She been saying she want to go there to see them... He didn't look shocked he smiled when the truck drove by him.

It's just not a good speculation. In short I'm saying your wrong man.

My goodness are you guys serious now? The truck was part of the attack plan. Didn't think that needed to be explained....

My goodness are you guys serious now? The truck was part of the attack plan. Didn't think that needed to be explained....
we know that was obvious. like i said earlier, it was just a clever way to keep people buzzing for the next episode. average viewers really get cought up in little things like this, and look what happens :lol

and it looks like my earlier prediction might come true by the look of next week's script 8o where iYen at?

Last edited:
too much facepalm going on in this thread. I'm deading this show after this season. It's hot garbage now

So does anybody know if Tyrese is coming back?

I didn't see the sneak peak for next week's episode....

Back
Top Bottom