The Walking Dead - Official Thread

My goodness are you guys serious now? The truck was part of the attack plan. Didn't think that needed to be explained....
:lol: I don't know what it is but it seems throughout this whole series the quality level of the common TWD fan has not been up to par but I figure that's more a reflection of the show and what kind of majority viewer they attract than anything.

Read the script cause spoilers don't bother me as much as it does for others and all I can say is Andrea is getting close to overtaking Lori in the most annoying category IMO.

no...andrea is at another level by herself. she has surpass lori's level. lol how dumb can someone get, once you see all those heads in fish tanks and a zombie child? plus the entertainment that the governor puts on for the community with those zombie fights......she's still comfortable with all she has seen in woodbury. smh.

andrea........

So does anybody know if Tyrese is coming back?

I didn't see the sneak peak for next week's episode....

yes he will......

He will run into Andrea n discover woodbury....he will join the Gov just for food n shelter n tell him all about Rick n the group n the prison floor plans

Only thing that bothers me is these dudes are all looking like Mark Wahlberg in Shooter until they have to hit some humans :smh:

How did only 2 dudes die in what seemed like 1000 bullets fired from assault rifles, LMGs, pistols, etc.

This dude Governor was just standing still in the middle of a field and Maggie was hiding behind a damn cabinet :lol:

The average real gun fight is usually between 10 and 25 feet and generally doesn't not involve a casualty...

mad men is one of the best shows to come out.

Everyone was whining the episode before this one because there wasn't enough killing, zombies, and blood shed. Can't just watch character dialogue and plot development that's why these babies gotta be spoon fed sex scenes and mindless killing. there isn't one character on the show that even comes close to the persona of draper, or even stirling. there's no such thing as rick without a gun in his hand. is there a quote from rick that you can't just toss on any other character?? he tears up and its not even moving.

I love the walking dead btw but i think it's ridiculous to sit here and clown mad men cause it doesn't have all the gun shots you like. :lol: there's actually acting and drama

The ******* from Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and Breaking Bad say hello.

what does this even mean? you're saying deb hasn't grown as a character? and we've all cheered for la guerta one season and despised her the next. aside from rita being useless i think they did a pretty good job throughout the season.

and boardwalk the girls are written perfect for the time. I'm not exactly sure what you expect or want differently.

what does this even mean? you're saying deb hasn't grown as a character? and we've all cheered for la guerta one season and despised her the next. aside from rita being useless i think they did a pretty good job throughout the season.

and boardwalk the girls are written perfect for the time. I'm not exactly sure what you expect or want differently.

he was disagreeing with the guy that said writers can't write women. so he agrees with you. e-sarcasm.

Writers can't write females.

Do those writers write for The Walking Dead? If not, what I said still stands. Didn't think I had to say the writers of The Walking Dead can't write females given the posts on the last page but I guess for some it needs to be spelled out.

:lol: @ Dexter being an example of writers writing females well.

When the **** were we rooting for LaGuerta? Just cuz there's growth doesn't mean the writers can write women. This past two seasons for Deb and LaGuerta have been horrid story wise. From Deb realizing she wants to bang Dex to LaGuerta suddenly becoming a super detective, it's been really really really bad for the women on the show for the most part.

Last edited:
TWD and BB fans always talking crap about Mad Men :smh:. Last season was incredible.

Mad Men is an awful show. Oh you don't know what to do with this plot line, just have someone have sex with someone. That'll distract the audience from our incompetence.
Eh, a lot of people think it's one of the best written shows. You don't see much complaining in the official thread for it like you do in this one or Dexter and other shows. I don't think they use people's relationships as distractions, it's not like Spartacus where people are going at it every 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Walking Dead shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Breaking Bad.

my mom's been trying to tell me about breaking bad. the first few episodes i wasn't that into though. she said the same and they get better.

Keep at it. You won't be able to stop. Show is too good!

And Dexter has well-written female characters. Debra, as much **** as she gets, is a great character. I think they also did a good job with that British broad in season 2 and Rita.

my mom's been trying to tell me about breaking bad. the first few episodes i wasn't that into though. she said the same and they get better.

Show got boring as hell during the second season. Stopped watching a while ago. Everyone says once you get past that its cool though but haven't got back to it.

Show got boring as hell during the second season. Stopped watching a while ago. Everyone says once you get past that its cool though but haven't got back to it.

You bros really have no idea what youre missing

Back
Top Bottom