The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Carl is about to get ****** up....
Hate that kid and how he wears that stupid hat 24/7
QFT

I just think I hate all child actors for some reason 
laugh.gif

Anyone know how much time has passed since Rick was shot or in the hospital in the pilot episode?

That script... I can't wait for next episode

That dead *** is almost that one issue like 55 or something in the comic. Just with Michonne not ___________

The funny thing is that I see mad people complaining about the show, yet this season has broken viewership records.  
laugh.gif

They must be doing something right.  

Had to read the script for the next episode. Sounds like its going to be a pretty good episode. :smokin Compared to the one this past sunday which was really dragged out and boring.

since it was so uneventful and dragged out, i feel like last weeks episode could have been cut down and shortened enough to fit ino another episode.

I'm nervous about coming in this thread now. All this "script" talk is bugging me.

I know they are in spoilers for now.
But knowing NT you know it's only a matter of time before one idiot makes references to the script that spoil episodes for everyone.

Nerve racking tryna come in here and talk I swear...I'm like covering my eyes as I scroll down trying to only see people's comments about the current episode and not the future ones.

Not fun. I know someone's gonna forget to use to spoiler one of these times and its going to cause WW3 In here.

And like MrO said. Many of us hate the show now but were so invested we have to keep watching. At this point I'm tuning in for the lulz.

Yeah I thought you guys who read the comics said this Tyrese dude was supposed to be the second coming or like another strong leader and character next to Rick.

Dude seems more like a heel though.

Lol you tuning in for the lulz yet scared to death to see a spoiler?

Again...we're invested. I watch for
The lulz, but I keep hoping for interesting
Things to happen. You want to believe that the show you give so much of your time to can turn things around at some point. If they do, I want it to be a pleasant surprise during the show.

Not someone posting it before it even happens.

You get it brah?

Yeah I thought you guys who read the comics said this Tyrese dude was supposed to be the second coming or like another strong leader and character next to Rick.

he was a heel at one small point in the comic but story is way different than how it is in the TV show

I guess they're taking his character in a diff. direction.
ohwell.gif

Tyrese would have

Tyrese would have...
mean.gif

The funny thing is that I see mad people complaining about the show, yet this season has broken viewership records.  :lol:

The people I know in real life still love the show and don't really complain about it. How do people outside of NT and internet forums feel about the show ?

The funny thing is that I see mad people complaining about the show, yet this season has broken viewership records.  :lol:

The people I know in real life still love the show and don't really complain about it. How do people outside of NT and internet forums feel about the show ?

Well this was my GF's favorite show up until this season. She's starting to not be interested anymore...
My housemates the same, and they've never even heard of NT.

Well this was my GF's favorite show up until this season. She's starting to not be interested anymore...
My housemates the same, and they've never even heard of NT.

Same here. It was me and my girlfriends favorite show. We even got her parents hooked and we would go over to their house every sunday to watch it. This season has been so bad that her parents don't even ask if we want to come over and watch it anymore haha. Also people at work don't care for it anymore either. Usually I'll get to work and just talk about the show most of my shift. Now I ask if anyone caught last nights episode and the response is, "oh I thought the season was over :/ "

I still enjoy watching the show. Over throughout the season break I read the comics and the difference between the storylines really keeps me interested in what they do with the show.

And I hate Rick in both the show and comic.

Back
Top Bottom