The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:smh:

All the sudden my directv goes out. Says it can't make contact with the dish.

CS says they can't do anything and I have to wait until Wednesday for a repairman to come out...BS

I know that feel (TWC). Instead of satellite issues. Its the wires and box outside that gets damaged from time to time. :smh:

here we go :smokin

hope its as good as the script

black people unite :lol:

morgan on the roof..

nerd.gif

Can any of you comic book readers tell me if they go any further with the virus? Do they attempt to explain how it started? Do they have any type of cure? Do they show other parts of the world that have been infected? 1st season at least had the scientist working on stuff so that was cool. Second season they revealed that everyone is carrying the the disease and not just getting bit will infect you so that was cool. We need revelations to further this damn show, flashbacks, anything! I just can't see how these writers can get paid to film an entire episode of, :Governer gets his woodbury townfolk to attack the jail folk, But first they need supplies at the jail so rick or glen leave and then people attack, then 1 person dies. then they all have to run. HOW THE **** HARD IS IT TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT?! 1st season was so damn good ya'll. It makes me wanna cry!
The virus does not exist in the comic. Kirkman has made no attempt to explain why the zombie apocalypse has happened and I really don't think he'll ever will. The fact that everyone is infected is in the comic but that's as far as it goes. The comic is very character driven. That's what makes the stories great. It's about how society/humanity/civilization changes in this new dire seemingly life long situation. Also what characters do in the comics can't completely simply translate to the show. The Governor arc is just the prison and Woodbury with going for a run in between, plus more important characters die. The issue of trust is big too, they've completely ditched the threat of the prisoners in the show for two guys that were a threat that got dealt with rather quickly. The order of character introduction and how they're portrayed has been a bit off so far as well.

You probably won't be satisfied with the show cuz of the acting and dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom