The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Lulz at morgan straight shutting down rick's argument with a single question.

Morgan is stealing the stoplight of this whole season.

Carl is so dumb so dumb so dumb oh.

They would be a fool to kill Morgan dude is the best actor on the damb show is giving the show much needed life and humanity .We see how stalwart Rick is how maniacal The governor is ,How badass Daryl and Meryl are but Morgan gives us much needed humanity he is an average man who got caught up in the craziness and twistednees of the world and it broke him .

They would be a fool to kill Morgan dude is the best actor on the damb show is giving the show much needed life and humanity .We see how stalwart Rick is how maniacal The governor is ,How badass Daryl and Meryl are but Morgan gives us much needed humanity he is an average man who got caught up in the craziness and twistednees of the world and it broke him .

Definitely, he's lost everything... they all have but you can really feel his pain since you were introduced to him first along with Rick. Really liked this episode a lot, favorite of the season. Though there wasn't much action at all.. them patchin' up something from episode 1 is really good for the show.

#teamkeepmorganalive

Great episode.

Hope there aren't too many episodes in between to see Morgan again.

I was hoping after they took that random guy's backpack off the side of the road and drive off, we'd see him running in a panic from the side of the road pulling up his zipper after having taken a piss. "hey! that's my bag!"

I was hoping after they took that random guy's backpack off the side of the road and drive off, we'd see him running in a panic from the side of the road pulling up his zipper after having taken a piss. "hey! that's my bag!"

I was thinking the same thing :rofl:

Good episode! Morgan shut it down

So, I'm guessing I should check out Jericho. It's on Netflix.
nerd.gif
Yes.

Morgan the best actor on the show :lol:
Yup. No way dude could stay. In one scene, he made the whole cast look irrelevant.

I'm gonna try my best to forget this episode, cuz next to Morgan, every actor and character on this show is extra average. Even Daryl.

Last edited:

the random guy was dead on the road before they showed the bag

I was a little unsure, but now I know. I'd smash Michonne. That is all.

finally somebody said it....

glad i'm not the only one...just have hot, sweaty, angry sex :pimp:

I liked this episode a lot though but I think I was hoping for just a little bit more

also commercials ruin it when parts get intense

Back
Top Bottom