The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i dont get why people are saying this was a filler episode. To me it was essential because it allowed Rick to realized how good he's actually had it and help grieve Laurie's death. This episode was great imo went too fast. Im kind of annoyed that were going back to the wimpy Governor again.

I can see Morgan coming back and helping fight the Governor and probably dying in battle.

read the episode after tonights episode man just cancel this show or let the people from season 1 come back

I have lost ALL hope

maybe its just this whole prison/woodbury deal being dragggggggggggggeeeeeeeedddddddd out......can we move on already?

I think most of yall will like tonights episode but the one after that :smh:

Interdasting...we'll see :nerd:

This was the first episode in a long while that I really remembered why I loved watching this show. Also the first episode in a long while that I actually found very good. Morgan is an amazing actor / character.

When Rick saw that Walkie Talkie.. I hope that was the beginning of him returning to the old Rick in a way. Remembering who he was and where he's been.

Those guns, those traps. :wow:

You guys don't think Rick and Morgan will cross paths or maybe team up again? :nerd:

victor? lol....should have gave NT a shout out

and this episode was really good....i hope we see more of morgan in future episodes, seems unlikely tho..

Yea I think this episode was more of a Rick losing a friend but also gaining a friend in Michonne. Seemed like more of a wake up call for Rick that his life could be worse. Even in the zombie apocalypse the black man still has it bad.

This was the first episode in a long while that I really remembered why I loved watching this show. Also the first episode in a long while that I actually found very good. Morgan is an amazing actor / character.

When Rick saw that Walkie Talkie.. I hope that was the beginning of him returning to the old Rick in a way. Remembering who he was and where he's been.

Those guns, those traps.
eek.gif

You guys don't think Rick and Morgan will cross paths or maybe team up again?
nerd.gif
Team up for what? I think that Morgan made it clear that Rick's group is just waiting to die.
victor? lol....should have gave NT a shout out

and this episode was really good....i hope we see more of morgan in future episodes, seems unlikely tho..
Yea I think this episode was more of a Rick losing a friend but also gaining a friend in Michonne. Seemed like more of a wake up call for Rick that his life could be worse. Even in the zombie apocalypse the black man still has it bad.
^lol at trying to make that race related.

since season one ive always wanted to see Morgan again....same with Merle when he was gone all last season...i feel this episode was a gift to the viewers that have been watching since day 1, very nostalgic episode to say the least, also very sad to see whats happened to Morgan...would love to have him as part of the group, with him, Michone, Merle and Daryl, not to mention new bada** Glen and carl whos not a punk, Woodberry wouldnt even stand a chance.

Quick question. How did Michone get the picture for Carl after he dropped it?

That was such a silly part of the episode...guess she crept in through the backdoor...behind all the walkers and grabbed it...she found a back entrance broke and came back around in record time, not to mention picture was dropped right at the entrance which means zombies were probably stepping al on it and not one zombie sensed Michone...sttupppid

That was such a silly part of the episode...guess she crept in through the backdoor...behind all the walkers and grabbed it...she found a back entrance broke and came back around in record time, not to mention picture was dropped right at the entrance which means zombies were probably stepping al on it and not one zombie sensed Michone...sttupppid

Also, how did she manage to get the picture and that blue horse thing she grabbed as well?

Also, how did she manage to get the picture and that blue horse thing she grabbed as well?

You don't question the Walking Dead writers.
She just...did.

We're supposed to use our imaginations. :smh:

i dont get why people are saying this was a filler episode. To me it was essential because it allowed Rick to realized how good he's actually had it and help grieve Laurie's death. This episode was great imo went too fast. Im kind of annoyed that were going back to the wimpy Governor again.

I can see Morgan coming back and helping fight the Governor and probably dying in battle.
Filler = doesn't move the plot.

Its an episode that wasn't necessary. Like I said a few pages back, it was a fan service episode more than anything.

Thought I was trippin and missed something

Thanks NT

Last edited:
i agree with the previous poster wrote this really wasn't that much of a filler episode. Rick might have made a new ally in Michonne. how's that not moving the season along? by them passing that hiker and then taking his backpack, it also showed how emotionless they have become. it was damn depressing overall. i felt so bad for Morgan. he did have a good strategy for keeping the walkers away though.

for the people saying this Woodbury/Governor angle is being dragged out, what about the first half of last season? it was pretty much them looking for Sophia!

Great episode.

Did anybody else watch the behind the scenes part on the Talking Dead were they showed Morgan's traps and different routes to escape walkers?

He had ropes all over so he could move to different areas quicker. That's how he got down from the roof so quick in the shoot out with Rick.

I hope Morgan can get his mind right because if he joined Rick's group, the Governor wouldn't stand a chance.

Can't believe they might really tease us with such a refreshing great character then take him away from us again.

Tired of the governor, tired of Merrill's bs. Tired of Carl and all the crying in the jail.

Finally someone brought some life back to the show.
Great emotion, great story line, great acting.
Then they rip it away from us and take us back to the usual stuff again.

I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Man...this would be an epic turn for the seaso. If they continued with the Morgan story line. Guess it's too much for us to expect out of the writers. :rolleyes

I don't know where the cat thing was but it was probably on a table or on the counter. She just grabbed it.

When they left out the front they clearly showed where the picture fell. It was on the floor by a table. All of the walkers were in front of it at the door so they weren't stepping on it. She crept in the back while they were all focused on Carl and just took it.
i agree with the previous poster wrote this really wasn't that much of a filler episode. Rick might have made a new ally in Michonne. how's that not moving the season along? by them passing that hiker and then taking his backpack, it also showed how emotionless they have become. it was damn depressing overall. i felt so bad for Morgan. he did have a good strategy for keeping the walkers away though.

for the people saying this Woodbury/Governor angle is being dragged out, what about the first half of last season? it was pretty much them looking for Sophia!
Go read the thread for last season. PPL hated it. So no this isn't a case of them hating on this season like last season was all roses. Most ppl are realizing last season and this season are the same format just in a new location.

It's a shame how the writer's botched the Governor arc.

Also, Rick and Michonne did not even have enough interaction to really play up on him trusting/liking her. This was just a start based off what Carl said in the end and what she mentioned to him about seeing ppl and things. All ep was Rick and Morgan for the most part. Not a lot else happened.

This ep is one of those filler but not filler eps. I had this been some new guy from Rick's past instead of Morgan it would be straight filler but because it's a character that was left behind but not completely forgotten ppl are more appreciative of it.
lol how come they had to semi spoil us about morgan being back in the previews.
I did not see that in the preview for next week at all. Vid? :nerd:

Last edited:
Why is it that I wouldn't be shocked to see Morgan help Rick... again? Like when the Governor attacks the prison? Which is inevitable at this point. IMO, Morgan will be back. I think he will realize he can't go on making another mistake or missing an opportunity to help someone. There is no way it would end for his character like this. Also, I expect Tyrese to develop more, once he finds out who the governor really is.

I have read the comic btw and am far beyond the prison. I don't want to give away any potential spoilers (potential, because there are similarities and numerous differences).

Can't believe they might really tease us with such a refreshing great character then take him away from us again.

Tired of the governor, tired of Merrill's bs. Tired of Carl and all the crying in the jail.

Finally someone brought some life back to the show.
Great emotion, great story line, great acting.
Then they rip it away from us and take us back to the usual stuff again.

I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Man...this would be an epic turn for the seaso. If they continued with the Morgan story line. Guess it's too much for us to expect out of the writers. :rolleyes

the thing is, Morgan as a character is done. In the sense that hes not coming back from where he is now. There is essentially no use for the character anymore. Any further use of him would be just a rehash of wht happened in this episode

Back
Top Bottom