The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The lady who post the scripts put it up then took it down. She got mad people was rushing her n hounding her for all the scripts.

Some people seen it n some people didnt

I saw it but didnt think she was gonna take it down

I will post it soon as she puts it back up

yall wouldnt smang?

danai-gurira1.jpg

It ain't her complexion...this show is just...doin her no favors...

And look at what she's competing with...

Yo, wth!? I just read the page before and freaking people blatantly spoiling what happens in the comics. Didn't help that other people quoted it :smh:. Damn douchebag. Deserves to repeatedly get Sparta kicked in the face then curb stomped.

Last edited:
michone is a beautiful woman in my eyes. I'd smang, but I agree with the NTER that said on the show it looks like she's been sniffing farts all day :rofl:

Ok #5 was pretty interesting. Never thought about it like that

i thought this was common knowledge to anyone who is a fan of zombie movies/shows/comics. :lol:

i mean it makes sense.

I never really paid it that much attention. I mean until recently (last 10-15 years) zombie movies and stuff wasn't that huge. The average person wouldn't know what the stuff we know about zombies so I just assumed that was the thing but damn that opened my eyes. Oh well.

HBO disappoints me with that revelation.

Writers should've let Glenn sing instead of Maggie's sister :lol:

I wish they'd add characters from the game into this. Wasn't Glen in the game?
I think that would be cool. They should have the group come across Clementine.

I doubt this would happen though. I read that the video game, comic, and tv world are not connected. For example, the character Lilly on the video game story is different from the character in the comics.

Back
Top Bottom